2011..how much did you pay?

This is a discussion on 2011..how much did you pay? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So, I just picked up my WRX sedan with SPT cat back exhaust for 500 below sticker. I did not ...

2011..how much did you pay?

So, I just picked up my WRX sedan with SPT cat back exhaust for 500 below sticker. I did not order it and my dealer got three in at the same time. All sold within 5 days. What did you pay? Did you get a deal?

I'm hoping this car will retain great value. I own mercedes that loses 20K in the first year....ugghhhh. The WRX is soooo much fun. I gave the MB to my wife and drive the Subaru as my daily car. By the way, sold my porsche boxster (3 years old with 20K miles) and still got the subie for 5K less than the boxster. What an awesome car.

And, it might be a little older than you guys....38 years young and loving it!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    welcome & congratulations on the purchase
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I got the same sedan with the only option as you and paid about 26 something, sticker was 27 and some change, but i got 0%

I feel your pain on depreciation! I had an M3 that lost value every day. Looking at used prices on the WRX, it looks to hold its value much better.
    My local dealer offered to order me one for $500 below invoice (March 5th) but I didn't want to wait so I paid $1k over invoice and drove 500 miles to pick it up. The $1500 turns out to be well spent because the dealer now says they don't even have an estimated date for when they'll get more in stock. A dealer about an hour away got an STi in and is holding firm on sticker price.

Different story up here in the Pacific Northwest. One dealer was able to trade another for one from California that he was going to let me have for $29,900. WRX premium sedan in Rally blue...but financing fell through and so now he can mark it up $2-3k and it will sale. Another local dealer had 4 STis on his floor that were $4-5k over MSRP for "market adjustment value". They ranged in price from $41k to $43k. We don't get the snow up here as much, but still love the AWD for all the rain. My search continues....