New Member To This Fourm.

This is a discussion on New Member To This Fourm. within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys my name is Karl. Ive been on Nasioc Since October of last year and decided to see what ...

New Member To This Fourm.

Hey guys my name is Karl. Ive been on Nasioc Since October of last year and decided to see what else is out the fourm wise. I have an 03 PSM WRX Auto Wagon. I am currently in the process of putting together an 04 STI Tranny Swap. I have a few mods ready to go in. Injen 3" DP, Vrs 3" exhaust kit, Vibrant 3" muffler, GP Moto 1-piece Header, Sti TMIC, TXS Short ram(Have a Big Maf for when i up the snail,i got a good deal on it so i couldnt pass it up.), Ported Intake Manifold. And am also working on a 257 swap as well. I hope to get a fp green or some type of 20g turbo this upcoming spring which i will also swap out the tmic for a front, 3' inlet and convert to e85. Glad to be here

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome!

Since you are swapping motor and gearbox, would it not be cheaper and easier to buy a car with blown motor and/or thrashed manual gearbox and use that as a basis instead? It's very ambitious either way but less so if you're starting on the cheap I suppose.

People tend to love the 20g.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

yea ive been on the hunt for a blown motor car but finding a car like that for the price i want to pay is just about impossible. ha. ive always loved the wagon so i figured what the heck. might as well do it the right way.

Welcome
    Contributing unsolicited, worthless opinions since 9/10...
    The project I spend all my money on.... <---- Click it