New!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello my name is ben! I dont currently drive a WRX I own a 92 civic hatch and a 2000 ...

New!

Hello my name is ben!

I dont currently drive a WRX I own a 92 civic hatch and a 2000 integra which im looking at selling to get a wrx. If anybody is looking for a pretty clean teg let me know! haha

thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

If you want a 2011 WRX better try and get one soon. Subaru stopped making the 2011's because of the earthquake and I heard the 2012's won't be out until probably September or October. Took me almost a month to find mine. Whatever the dealers have in stock are going quick. Good luck.

Oh in just lookin for an 02 bug eye haha but thanks! That's crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by benhashair View Post
    Oh in just lookin for an 02 bug eye haha but thanks! That's crazy!
    Oh that's cool. I like the bug eye's. Good luck.

hola

Quote Originally Posted by xiaochun3612 View Post
    welcome !
    Hello everyone ,

I am a new comer . My name is Blackgong . i come from Florida .Playing football and reading is my favorite , and I am an anime fan.

Nice to meet you, hope we can all become friends, exchange learning.I think we will become very good partners and friends.
    SPAM!, Find some other means of advertisement, no one here will even be remotely interested in buying any worthless crap your trying to sell...

OP -Welcome... post up some pics of your Acura...
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #801
    The Impreza "this was repaired/replaced at what mileage" database (Please Contribute)
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...57#post2688257

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.