New to ClubWRX but not to Subarus
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New to ClubWRX but not to Subarus within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Greetings all, I bought my first Impreza in early 2009 (07 WRX) after falling in love with my brother's 02' ...

New to ClubWRX but not to Subarus

Greetings all,

I bought my first Impreza in early 2009 (07 WRX) after falling in love with my brother's 02' RS. I would steal it from him while he was at work when I came to town from Arizona to visit and thought, "man, this thing is pretty effin sweet, I want one." After moving back to Maryland, I ditched my Nissan Altima (wicked boring car...) and finally got an Impreza!

After getting the crack-like addiction to modding and getting the 07' to 320WHP, I decided that I was going to need another car. My bro bought a 2000 RS (swap candidate) to go with his 02' RS. We had 3 sedans... what happens when we need to get soil or lumber from Home Depot? Where do we put our snowboards or our bikes??? I took one for the team and bought a 02' WRX wagon with lots o' miles (155K and counting)... its a beast though... its gonna run forever!!!

Even with my borderline obsessive love for Subarus, I find that I don't participate much in the community. No offense to anyone, but NASIOC turned me off to interacting with many of the so-called "enthusiasts" out there. Don't get me wrong, I have met some really cool people off NASIOC and had some positive experiences, but overall, I could really do without it.

Much of my researching has brought me to this site from time to time and I have discovered that it is much more of a friendly place to be, kinda like RS25.com. Certain sites have their uses, but to me this seems more like a real community of enthusiasts.

Please take a look at my "Show-Off" post and enjoy the Subaru Impreza eye candy.

My WRX's... have a peek at my gals...

Cheers!

- Chris

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hola.

And yeah, this is a nice community. Stick around for a bit, and I'm sure you'll agree.

I'm a big fan of the GC RSs myself, they make great fun once they are swapped and even in their stock form. I owned a 99 coupe before my wagon. Welcome to the site, you'll learn lots, and while NASIOC is great for information, the people here are a lot more friendly.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.