New to ClubWRX but not to Subarus

This is a discussion on New to ClubWRX but not to Subarus within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Greetings all, I bought my first Impreza in early 2009 (07 WRX) after falling in love with my brother's 02' ...

New to ClubWRX but not to Subarus

Greetings all,

I bought my first Impreza in early 2009 (07 WRX) after falling in love with my brother's 02' RS. I would steal it from him while he was at work when I came to town from Arizona to visit and thought, "man, this thing is pretty effin sweet, I want one." After moving back to Maryland, I ditched my Nissan Altima (wicked boring car...) and finally got an Impreza!

After getting the crack-like addiction to modding and getting the 07' to 320WHP, I decided that I was going to need another car. My bro bought a 2000 RS (swap candidate) to go with his 02' RS. We had 3 sedans... what happens when we need to get soil or lumber from Home Depot? Where do we put our snowboards or our bikes??? I took one for the team and bought a 02' WRX wagon with lots o' miles (155K and counting)... its a beast though... its gonna run forever!!!

Even with my borderline obsessive love for Subarus, I find that I don't participate much in the community. No offense to anyone, but NASIOC turned me off to interacting with many of the so-called "enthusiasts" out there. Don't get me wrong, I have met some really cool people off NASIOC and had some positive experiences, but overall, I could really do without it.

Much of my researching has brought me to this site from time to time and I have discovered that it is much more of a friendly place to be, kinda like RS25.com. Certain sites have their uses, but to me this seems more like a real community of enthusiasts.

Please take a look at my "Show-Off" post and enjoy the Subaru Impreza eye candy.

My WRX's... have a peek at my gals...

Cheers!

- Chris

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hola.

And yeah, this is a nice community. Stick around for a bit, and I'm sure you'll agree.

I'm a big fan of the GC RSs myself, they make great fun once they are swapped and even in their stock form. I owned a 99 coupe before my wagon. Welcome to the site, you'll learn lots, and while NASIOC is great for information, the people here are a lot more friendly.