Im going to try this again - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Im going to try this again within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I thank you for all the help and I will make sure to keep you posted I am on my ...

I thank you for all the help and I will make sure to keep you posted I am on my way to see the car now

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

How was the car?

All in all it was a good car... the CE light was a pending code for evap system small leak. I pulled the plugs and did a compression test on each cylinder held 149ish all the way around (no more then 3psi difference) the trans was smooth no issues there, the clutch seemed to be in good shape went from 3rd to 5th and she pulled with no slip. The suspension was either set to low or needed to be replaced b/c it bottomed out over larger bumps (did have 3 ppl and 2 rims with tire in the car) the front end was not an axle it was it seemed to be from the rims or tires front driver side was curbed pretty bad. He or the owner b4 him had a system in it but ran all the wire like an idiot, removed the system and left the wires. Had a few more miles the said (not a deal braker) so I made an offer based on what was in front of me.... now I'm waiting on him to accept, if I don't hear from him it no big deal money doesn't go bad

again thank you for all the help and information you provided I appreciate it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12