Proud new Subaru owner
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Proud new Subaru owner within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi everyone not to long ago i got my 2009 WRX 5 hatchback and just love this car it is ...

Proud new Subaru owner

Hi everyone not to long ago i got my 2009 WRX 5 hatchback and just love this car it is just amazing, always been a Subaru fan since Rally is my favorite style of racing and Subaru was my favorite team and car.

I came from a Mustang and i don't regret getting a Subaru at all, this thing is fast the owners of JDM WRX's (260hp and lighter) are amazed how i can beat them and still being bone stock.
    Don't even get me started on the turns, feels like skating at 80mph and having complete control over the car i've never driven such a dominating car before when you tackle curves.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	04242011600=.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	118.8 KB 
ID:	97188Click image for larger version. 

Name:	04242011628thumb.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	85.1 KB 
ID:	97189Click image for larger version. 

Name:	04242011633.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	82.2 KB 
ID:	97190

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

welcome to the club and congrats on the ride!
    2011 WRX Base Hatch in Obsidian Black Pearl
    Stink-Eye Mob #027
    My Car
    - Mike

Welcome to the club and you feel how I feel. Each day my car impresses me on what I can do in it.

Quote Originally Posted by 04stiman View Post
    Welcome to the club and you feel how I feel. Each day my car impresses me on what I can do in it.
    Your WRX is the first i've ever driver, my friend has a 2004 WRX and i test drove his car and i loved it.
    Subaru is seriously just a great brand there is nothing like it, and i know because i get to drive Camaro and Vettes at the dealer and still loved this gem from Fuji Industries more lol

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome!

I thought the '09s had the bigger (STI) rear spoiler, no?
    2011 WRX Limited, DGM; full tint, SPT CBE/STS w/ bushings, RA flaps, Enkei PF01s, Pink SuperTones, and ClubWRX.net stickers!
    My Photostream
    about.me

Looks like a non-US model. In Canada the 09s are the same as the 08s; TD04 and softer suspension unless you get the '265' model. Hard to tell by the pic, but it looks like the wheels are more silver than gunmetal.
    2011 Honda CR-Z EX
    Milano Red / Navigation / 6MT

2009 WRX hatch premium SEM #52 Traded 7/28/11
    Kartboy STS & bushings // RedlineGoods Shifter & E-brake boots // Muffler delete pipe // Window tint //

Quote Originally Posted by Willard View Post
    Looks like a non-US model. In Canada the 09s are the same as the 08s; TD04 and softer suspension unless you get the '265' model. Hard to tell by the pic, but it looks like the wheels are more silver than gunmetal.
    I'm not living in the US and these are not US models, these come from Japan it's LHD and all but manufactured in Japan i know because i work at the dealer and it's VIN is JF1 so i know it's directly from Fuji Heavy Industries. Wheels are just silver they are not gunmetal like the US models.
    Last edited by SubaruWRXtreme; 05-17-2011 at 11:04 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.