AcessPORT in Hands !

This is a discussion on AcessPORT in Hands ! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So excited that i finally have it in my hands ! (Still waiting on my CBE now 5 weeks backorder ...

AcessPORT in Hands !

So excited that i finally have it in my hands ! (Still waiting on my CBE now 5 weeks backorder !!!) but still cant plug it in cause they dont have an ap for injen CAI but got my AEM in route now.... Now im new to AccessPORT is ready to be plugged in or do i have to download maps i tried looking at cobbtunning.com but its confusing me and which run to run, im not a tuner kinda guy and all techy....but i do know how to drive one haha... so if anyone can help i would appreciate the info.
    '11 Pearl White WRX ,WrinkleRed AEM Cold Air Intake,RA Mud Flaps,3" CBE Cobb (on backorder still!!),Cobb Delrin Red Shift Knob
    Cobb AccessPort Stage 1 93oct @17.3psi, K4rtboy front and rear endlinks,Perrin Strut Bar,Perrin Front/rear Sway Bars 22mm/25mm

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Supporting Member yamaha_rider619's Avatar
    colorado is home, Kansas is the temporary home
    I Support ClubWRX
    congrats they have a lot of sweet features! Many people don't like them, but I love mine!
    Josh
    2003 Subaru Wrx Vf39'd
    Bugeye mafia #300

You'll have to see what maps are pre-loaded by installing your accessport manager. I would assume that if you bought it new for your car it came with the correct maps. The notes for each map will tell you what parts are needed to run each map, but if you're unsure, call COBB, they have terrific customer service.

PS...you shouldn't be using that intake without a tune!
    Stink eye mob #727
    2011 WRX DGM Hatch, Protuned Stage 1

which injen CAI or AEM ?
    '11 Pearl White WRX ,WrinkleRed AEM Cold Air Intake,RA Mud Flaps,3" CBE Cobb (on backorder still!!),Cobb Delrin Red Shift Knob
    Cobb AccessPort Stage 1 93oct @17.3psi, K4rtboy front and rear endlinks,Perrin Strut Bar,Perrin Front/rear Sway Bars 22mm/25mm

Supporting Member yamaha_rider619's Avatar
    colorado is home, Kansas is the temporary home
    I Support ClubWRX
    aem can be downloaded from cobb
    Josh
    2003 Subaru Wrx Vf39'd
    Bugeye mafia #300

Quote Originally Posted by Belziino05 View Post
    which injen CAI or AEM ?
    Either without a tune. AEM is supported by COBB's OTS tune so you're ok with that one
    Stink eye mob #727

Well im waiting on my AEM than im taking out injen and putting the chip in !

Quote Originally Posted by Belziino05 View Post
    Well im waiting on my AEM than im taking out injen and putting the chip in !
    I would put the stock airbox in until the AEM comes in and you flash the ECU. You could be doing damage without knowing it and it's certainly not helping performance.
    Stink eye mob #727

Download your updated maps here: cobb . wrx accessport . map listing (for AEM intake)
    2011 WRX DGM Limited Hatch
    Stink-Eye Mob #408

Cobb AP Stage 1, AEM CAI, SPT CBE, Tint, Red Tail Overlays, V1 hardwire, RA Mudflaps, STI STS, HT Auto Front Lip