Hello all just picked up a 08 black sti...
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Hello all just picked up a 08 black sti... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello all just picked up a Black 08 sti from Beaverton Infiniti in Beaverton Oregon. Only has 37k miles on ...

Hello all just picked up a 08 black sti...

Hello all just picked up a Black 08 sti from Beaverton Infiniti in Beaverton Oregon.

Only has 37k miles on it still in great shape, only thing that ive seen is the intetrior door is a little scratched up other then that nice n clean.

Pictures!

Well one for now.

Bad thing is only got to drive it for a hour, then had to head back to montana to finish a job wont be able to drive it till i get back on wed..miss her already.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Nice! Welcome to the club! I'm in Tualatin, but have lived in the Beaverton area most of my life.
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.3810-23

The pursuit of knowledge is hopeless and eternal... Hooray!!! - Professor Farnsworth

Thank's for the welcome. To bad I have to take a drivers test again to get a Oregon drivers License..

I Support ClubWRX
    Sweet! Got an 08 STI myself in dark grey. Amazing car!

Nice I would have loved to get dark grey but the black looks good too.

Edit:anyone know where I can pick up a user manual for the car or how much they go for?
    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Last edited by 08Stinyx; 05-15-2011 at 06:25 PM.

Congrats and welcome to the forum.

Thank you

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.