Fresh WRX

This is a discussion on Fresh WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So...finally able to say hello. I picked up my new 2011 WRX 4/26. Metallic Grey base model sedan. Found it ...

Fresh WRX

So...finally able to say hello. I picked up my new 2011 WRX 4/26. Metallic Grey base model sedan. Found it listed in transit on a dealer website in Colorado and finally pulled the trigger and called 4 days later. The sales person thought there was no way they still had it but she checked and and low and behold it was available. Put down my deposit and 2 weeks later went and picked it up. After looking for 6 months and finally deciding on this, I got a screaming deal. The salesperson said probably one of the last one's available in CO. I haven't seen a base model available since. As of today, almost half way to 1000 miles and have been able to keep it under 4000 rpm for the most part. So far I have tinted the windows and removed some badges. Left the WRX one side and Subaru on the other. I LOVE THIS CAR!
    This is my first Subaru and I just sold my 2000 Blazer that I drove for 10 years.
    Would love to hear some advise on what to do next. I am thinking of adding fog lights and also starting to think a trunk spoiler (the WRX one) would be nice.
    Did I mention I LOVE THIS CAR!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

nice, i bought the only wrx sedan on our local lot in black. i wanted pearl white so bad, but they are scarce these days. enjoy!

I Support ClubWRX

Welcome to the club! Pics whe you get a chance would be nice. Also you may want to explore the links in my signature.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

Congrats RockieRex! Def post up pix. Did you get it from Heuberger?

Welcome! Paint the silver trunk thing over the tag next it looks out of place on the Grey. I did mine and it looks alot better IMO

sjcurtis - I like the paint idea on that strip. What kind of paint did you use? The Subaru touch up?

dpncos - Yes! Did come from Heuberger. I thought the experience was great with them. No complaints.

I will post some pics soon.

Thanks All.

Welcome!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk