New poster and New WRX
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on New poster and New WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello, I have been lurking for the last couple of weeks. Just got my VIN # and conformation that my ...

New poster and New WRX

Hello,

I have been lurking for the last couple of weeks. Just got my VIN # and conformation that my car is being built. I am getting a WRX in Black. Should be fun. I am currently in the process of learnig stick (I have been driving around my buddys Civic SI). Also I am from IL, around Joliet.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

congrats on getting the VIN.... IT EXISTS!!!! how much longer do you think you got till it gets to you?
    35% all around, KartBoy STS,Front and Rear Bushings,Clear Bra/Chip Guard on front bumper,headlights,side mirror's, 1ft up on the hood and on side panels,Stage 1 COBB tune w/ Cobb sf intake.

He said it is to go out around mon of next week. After that about 3 weeks for shipping. I already bought all the mounting hardware for my stereo.

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to Clubwrx.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Well I got the call today that the car will be ready for pick up thur or fri. Staring to get excited now
    Last edited by TragSifarin; 06-01-2011 at 07:21 PM.

I Support ClubWRX
    Great news,congrats.Get all your stuff (insurance,payment)together before you go to pick up the car so that you can get out of there with the car as soon as possible.

How is the learning coming along?You will find the WRX a tad bit tougher to drive than the Civic.The clutch is harder to engage.So be prepared for that.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I would be going crazy right now. Welcome to the site! Take some pictures of that hoe when you pick her up.

I've already got all the paperwork squared away. I don't anticipate much of a problem driving it. I pretty much got the motions down. Now it's just going to be practice. I will get pics for sure. Oh and I am going crazy right now!!!

Congratulations man! I bet you are so excited

Just got back from the dealer. What can I say the car is awesome. He threw in a couple of things for free because of the wait I had to go through. Now to start adding the RallyArmor and stereo. The halfday of work tomorrow is gona be great.

ClubWRX.net Vendor adam@kronosperformance's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Its always great to buy a new car and have the day off work. Congrats.
    ClubWRX.net's #1 Vendor! www.kronosperformance.com sales@kronosperformance.com Call/Text 732-742-8837 We Offer a Military Discount
    Our Facebook | Our Twitter | Our Instagram | Our Pinterest
    Our featured brands
    RALLY ARMOR | BC RACING | PERRIN | MISHIMOTO | GRIMMSPEED

Congrats...i know how you feel, i got mine yesterday.

congrats

Here are a couple of pics after I put the RallyArmor on. You can see my old ride if you look close. 2002 Chevy Cav. I only got that car because I was broke and a deer took my GranPrix GTP out I do have to say that I am loving the car so far. Still struggling with manual, but I am starting to get used to it.

congrats man! i just got my blue rex limited 3 weeks ago. new car feeling is awesome.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.