New poster and New WRX - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on New poster and New WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Congrats, she looks great!...

Congrats, she looks great!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Well I just put in 4 new Alpine SPR-60 speakers this weekend. Improved the sound greatly. Just finished sodering the Alpine headunit, wire harness and steering wheel control unit together last night. I bought 2 harness and pulled some pins from the second that way I didn't have to cut any wires for the wheel controls. If everything was sodered and put together correctly it should be installed after work today. Oh and it is the CDA-117 head unit if anyone was wondering.

nice i just ordered a wrx premium dgm hatch, but wont see it until mid july. Where you able to maintain your Bluetooth controls with your new stereo. Any pics of the install
    97 Ninja 600r sold
    99 integra gsr sold
    02 pathfinder sold
    01 YamFZR 600 sold
    04 WRX Sold
    2011 WRX DGM
    Good judgement is based upon experience. Experience is based upon BAD JUDGEMENT!!!

I have seen people who have/are working on keeping controls. I am not that concerned about it though. I will put some pics up after I install it.

Well I have done a little bit of dechroming and painted the license plate covers. Also have installed the Alpine CDA-117. Works great with the Alpine SPR-60 speakers. Lots of rumble and no woofer (that was the goal). Also got the boost gauge installed. Did the plasti-dip on the back chrome piece. I will have to redo it as it was my first time using it, but it isn't that bad. Oh almost forgot I tinted the tail lights a bit also. Well here are some pics.

Last edited by TragSifarin; 10-08-2011 at 02:00 PM.

Good choice on the Alpines. I think they make the best auto speakers on the market.
    Scott
    Past Subies - '11 STI Limited stage 1+ and '04 STi stage 2+
    '13 Wrangler Rubicon - custom front bumper w/12k lb winch & off-road lights, skid plates, diff guards, etc.
    '04 Porsche 911 Turbo GT2 clone 600 HP/TQ
    '77 F-150 heavily modded for off-roading

Dubai, United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates
    congrats, great looking ride...got mine in OB too...enjoy your ride buddy!
    "Donít think of the WRX as 'STI Light'; instead, think of the STI as 'WRX Maximum'.Ē - Andrew Ganz

Subaru WRX '11 Sedan
    Owned: RS Clio 197 '09, Civic VTi '09, Ibiza Cupra '01, Civic Si '93, Laurel '82

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12