new to the forums

This is a discussion on new to the forums within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey all, just joined up the forums today. Been on NASIOC since 07 (hopin to find more info and less ...

new to the forums

Hey all, just joined up the forums today. Been on NASIOC since 07 (hopin to find more info and less BS over on this one) had a 2004 stg 2 STi a few years back. Just recently sold my 02 dodge 2500 w/ the 5.9 cummins and looking to get back into another subie!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome, but don't know about less BS. Maybe its me but I still see no reason to join NASIOC.
    I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee

Blobeye Syndicate Member #72

yea i was originally on nasioc before i got my sti...didnt even know clubwrx existed

Nasioc has a place. It's HUGE, so for sale stuff, legit questions that need answering, etc. have a ton more eyes, so that helps a lot. You also get a ton of garbage.

Weed out a tiny bit of the good and basically all of the bad, and you've got us.

Welcome!
    My big thread: The Used WRX Buying Checklist - Please Contribute!

My current car: 2002 WRB WRX Wagon.
    Mods: GM BCS, Carberry SD rom, uppipe, AEM UEGO, Klunk Killer, F+R shifter bushings, head unit

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to Club!
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links: