Quick Hello
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Quick Hello within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I figured I should say hello here as well. I am a 26 year old Chemist previously driving an 07 ...

Quick Hello

I figured I should say hello here as well. I am a 26 year old Chemist previously driving an 07 Civic Sedan and before that an 89 Lebaron Convertible (v6). I actually wanted the WRX back in 07 but the Civic was better financial sense at the time.

Just got my DGM HB about 3 weeks ago. I made it through the break in with only a couple of over 4k pushes the first day (I had to know what it could do). This forum seems to be a pretty useful place and in my searching when I had decided on the car I liked it more than NASIOC.

I hopefully won't drive you all too crazy.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Greetings and welcome to the Club!

Quote Originally Posted by CopperTop View Post
    previously driving 89 Lebaron Convertible (v6).
    You freely admit to this?

Quote Originally Posted by CopperTop View Post
    This forum seems to be a pretty useful place and in my searching when I had decided on the car I liked it more than NASIOC.

We all did / do
    Last edited by Sasquatch; 05-04-2011 at 12:50 PM.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome and congrats. I'm with you - I like this forum way more than NASIOC. I find that forum to be overwhelming and in need of more moderation. Also, there are some seriously knowledgable people here that will give you honest advice in a timely manner...to include saving you from your own stupidity at times. :-)
    * * PART-OUT IN PROGRESS. SEE FIRST POST. EMAIL REASONABLE OFFERS TO GREG.LOKEY@GMAIL * *

Greg

Build Thread
    ProTuned Stage 3ish '11 WRX Ltd HB (SWP) ~ 354 awhp 404 ft-lb tq on E85
    Friends don't let friends drive Mitsubishis.

I admit to the 89 Lebaron because I bought it from my uncles friend for 600 bucks. It was a hell of a good deal all things considered. Though it was the only Auto I have ever driven.

congrats on the purchase! any plans on some mods? and you definitely found the best forum! some others have some good info but this one has good info and the BEST people!!
    2011 WRX Base Hatch in Obsidian Black Pearl
    Stink-Eye Mob #027
    My Car
    - Mike

Congrats! And Welcome Nice choice of car/color Great people here always willing to help.
    Stink eye mob #727
    2011 WRX DGM Hatch, Protuned Stage 1

I bought it with the SPT Short Shift, SPT Exhaust, and Roof Rack. The Roof Rack definately looks goofy installed but it is kind of useful for trips with my friends, leaves me more room in the back for beer. Probably down the road the RA Flaps, Swaybars/Endlinks, and Brake Pads/Fluid changes. I am not huge on modification in general mostly because it is all still under warranty.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.