I GOT ONE!! 2009 WRX H/B
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on I GOT ONE!! 2009 WRX H/B within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello everyone! After trying to sell my old truck, i finally found a dealer willing to work out a great ...

I GOT ONE!! 2009 WRX H/B

Hello everyone! After trying to sell my old truck, i finally found a dealer willing to work out a great deal with me. I ended up picking up the dark gray 09 WRX hatch with 19k miles. Its all stock, but not for long! I hope to learn alot from this place. This is my first subaru, but i have quite a few friends with scoobies as well.

My plans are to get to stage 2 for the motor pretty quick.
    Maybe some suspension work to lower it.

I do have a few questions ( yes i will search as well, but this will help me get direct knowledge)

1- The radio has a SAT button, but they said i dont have sat radio. I MUST HAVE sat radio, so what is required for me to get that hooked up, and does anyone have an estimated cost?

2- The model i picked up doesnt come with foglights. Is there a way to get factory foglights installed on this? Does anyone have an estimated cost on this as well?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome

1) You probably have to get a satellite radio antenna.
    2) Yes

For prices, contact your local dealership.
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

I Support ClubWRX
    welcome, when you hit the satelite button does it do anything at all? If not you need to purchase and install the necessary accessory parts from subaru.. Same on fog lights...

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

yea. Nothing happens. Im gonna start searching around the dealers then i guess. I already have bought HIDs, an intake, a short shifter. My next plans are either an AP, or opensource, downpipe, and CBE. Super Excited!

congrats on the ride!

just an fyi: your car needs a tune with an intake. I'd either get it tuned now for just the intake, or put the stock one back on and get it tuned when you're ready to go stg2
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned \_(ツ)_/

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

im not installing it until i figure out my path of AP or OTS opensource

Ok cool
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned \_(ツ)_/

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.