Hey everyone
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Hey everyone within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Im new here, and 2 weeks ago I put a deposit on a 2011 red sedan premium WRX with all ...

Hey everyone

Im new here, and 2 weeks ago I put a deposit on a 2011 red sedan premium WRX with all weather floor matts, back cup holders, and a roof rack. I called the dealership April 15th and they said thats the only WRX coming in. It was exactly what I wanted ( cup holders and roof rack were just extras, but oh well.) Its 29,000. I talked to them the next day and he gave me an estimate. I have a 08 civic si payed off that I'm gonna trade. He said at a trade in value of 14,000 and at 3.9% I will have payments of 280~. I should be getting the car this month, it was scheduled to arrive in April.

Whats my best chances of getting the car price dropped, and my trade in higher?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome
    278whp 286tq blouch 16g @ 17.5psi
    "My 02 wagon build" http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/everyd...gon-build.html
    Operation Iraqi Freedom x3
    WRX wagon MAFIA #68

A good place to start would be what you're paying for the car. Is that the $29k? The payment is meaningless. The sticker is $29,106 so if you're paying $29k that's a terrible price. Your best bet to get the price lower would be to tell them that's too much.

How many miles on the Honda? Options? Condition? $15k trade-in is pretty good for an average condition/mileage car.
    Last edited by teflon_jones; 05-01-2011 at 10:45 AM.
    Scott
    Past Subies - '11 STI Limited stage 1+ and '04 STi stage 2+
    '13 Wrangler Rubicon - custom front bumper w/12k lb winch & off-road lights, skid plates, diff guards, etc.
    '04 Porsche 911 Turbo GT2 clone 600 HP/TQ
    '77 F-150 heavily modded for off-roading

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.