New to the site...new to the STI life

This is a discussion on New to the site...new to the STI life within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello All - just picked up a silver 2009 STI wagon!!! Had to drive about an hour to get home ...

New to the site...new to the STI life

Hello All - just picked up a silver 2009 STI wagon!!! Had to drive about an hour to get home and had a blast!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Congrats, those are very nice cars.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Thanks SD! I really didnt think there would be much difference between my turbo 350z to this...but I was very pleasantly surprised!!! Now...time to change that god awful stereo and install some coils!

I Support ClubWRX
    I see you are in CA. Our roads are not characteristic of developed nations. I would shy away from anything that makes the car ride stiffer for that reason.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Congrats on the new car!

Quote Originally Posted by SD_GR View Post
    I see you are in CA. Our roads are not characteristic of developed nations. I would shy away from anything that makes the car ride stiffer for that reason.
    +1 and coilovers are overkill anyway. A good spring/strut setup would be a much better option unless you're a track junkie.
    Scott
    Past Subies - '11 STI Limited stage 1+ and '04 STi stage 2+
    '13 Wrangler Rubicon - custom front bumper w/12k lb winch & off-road lights, skid plates, diff guards, etc.
    '04 Porsche 911 Turbo GT2 clone 600 HP/TQ
    '77 F-150 heavily modded for off-roading

I like your user name haha. See you on tour maybe.
    2006 WRB WRX Sedan @ Stage 2

www.grahamsnodgrass.com