Thanks Progressive for insuring terrible drivers!!!!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Thanks Progressive for insuring terrible drivers!!!! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I just wanted to say hi to everyone, my names christian or call me cfarm (last name is farmer... yes ...

Thanks Progressive for insuring terrible drivers!!!!

I just wanted to say hi to everyone, my names christian or call me cfarm (last name is farmer... yes it's lame). Anyways the short version of how I acquired my 07 Impreza WRX TR is because some girl ran a stop sign while on the phone crossing an intermediate highway and I slammed into her setting off airbags, disassembling my engine from its mounts, supercharger was laying outside of the engine bay. It was a mess. SO.......

I went from this

To this

To this thanks to progressive insurance and there wonderful driver who was on the phone and ran a stop sign allowing me to plow her (non sexually) at 50 mph!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    The driver that hit my car while parked on the street has Progressive. Be glad they just cut you a check, because they're a PITA to deal with in getting repairs done...
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

I still haven't settled the medical side, they are responsible for 20% of what state farm doesn't cover of course they are low balling me....

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.