Thanks Progressive for insuring terrible drivers!!!!

This is a discussion on Thanks Progressive for insuring terrible drivers!!!! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I just wanted to say hi to everyone, my names christian or call me cfarm (last name is farmer... yes ...

Thanks Progressive for insuring terrible drivers!!!!

I just wanted to say hi to everyone, my names christian or call me cfarm (last name is farmer... yes it's lame). Anyways the short version of how I acquired my 07 Impreza WRX TR is because some girl ran a stop sign while on the phone crossing an intermediate highway and I slammed into her setting off airbags, disassembling my engine from its mounts, supercharger was laying outside of the engine bay. It was a mess. SO.......

I went from this

To this

To this thanks to progressive insurance and there wonderful driver who was on the phone and ran a stop sign allowing me to plow her (non sexually) at 50 mph!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    The driver that hit my car while parked on the street has Progressive. Be glad they just cut you a check, because they're a PITA to deal with in getting repairs done...
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

I still haven't settled the medical side, they are responsible for 20% of what state farm doesn't cover of course they are low balling me....