Im back! previosly known as gasstationboi
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Im back! previosly known as gasstationboi within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well guys I am back after 6 years. A little 411. I use to have a yellow 03 bugeye with ...

Banned

Im back! previosly known as gasstationboi

Well guys I am back after 6 years. A little 411. I use to have a yellow 03 bugeye with a cobbtune (all STi parts). I also had a black 05 STi with lots of mod. I am currently deployed in Afghanistan right now (Army) and I was going to buy a BMW E46 M3 when I got back but the wife isn't to happy about not having "factory warranty". I dont care because I am a diy kind of guy. So she told me to go buy a WRX or STi agian. I was like .

Did some research of current models and specs since it's been a long time since my last subaru. It seems that the stock 224hp for the wrx has gone up to 265hp. It also seems that the WRX and STi are running Legacy engines now. It seems to me that the best buy of the 2 is the WRX, bang for the buck (top the line cost with lots of goodies still cost less then a base STi).

I also noticed that the sedans fenders are now all Flared out like they use too, 2011+ I think. The hatch still looks like a honda civic shape . They should of kept the wagon.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome back... the 09-11 WRX's are really nice and are a great platform to start with... It makes me wonder if the new 12's are going to be watered down... I hope not, for the sake of the future of the enthusiasts community...
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #801
    The Impreza "this was repaired/replaced at what mileage" database (Please Contribute)
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...57#post2688257

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome back,what a coincidence.There was a discussion about you & your ghost riding video recently ghost ride the subaru
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Banned
    o yeah, that was me, I said that in the forums a few years back that I never seen someone ghost ride a wrx, so I did it. Lots of fun.

Banned
    Why does this thread feel like someone yankin our chains... The timing seems too perfect

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Marioshi View Post
    Why does this thread feel like someone yankin our chains... The timing seems too perfect
    Don't blame me, blame the wife. I wanted a BMW M3 but she refused and told me to buy a more expensive NEW car I am full of knowledge of wrx and sti. lots of mods I have done, like converting my 03 wrx to practically at STi

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Marioshi View Post
    Agreed.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

I Support ClubWRX
    Ray,is that you?
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Grammar is too good.....
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned \_(ツ)_/

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.