First time wrx owner!!! - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on First time wrx owner!!! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by slantyeyedkid Nice pics skudda. Going to pick up my Lightning Red on Monday. Where you in north ...

Quote Originally Posted by slantyeyedkid View Post
    Nice pics skudda. Going to pick up my Lightning Red on Monday. Where you in north Jersey?
    thanks man! Good luck with your car i'm sure you will love it. Im in Morris County where about in Pa are you? which model did you get?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally from Montville, but moved down across the river from Trenton. I got the premium. The lot had a spark silver limited, but the Lightning Red premium was what I was hunting for. After the break in period, we should hit up a road nearby.

Welcome and congrats! Pure HOTNESS!!!
    2011 WRX DGM hatch Cobb DP, Inv. Q300 CB, AEM intake, DW 1000cc's, DW 300 lph pump, AP w/ custom E85 tune, STS w/bushing, 3M clear bra, and tint for now...

Thanks everyone for the comments! I'm excited to be part of the wrx family!

Quote Originally Posted by slantyeyedkid View Post
    Originally from Montville, but moved down across the river from Trenton. I got the premium. The lot had a spark silver limited, but the Lightning Red premium was what I was hunting for. After the break in period, we should hit up a road nearby.
    O nice i'm in Denville so not far from Montville at all. I was hoping to get my hands on a premium for the few extra things they add in but when I heard how long the wait could potentially be it just was not even worth it so I took what they had, and to be completely honest I am glad i did. Was not huge on the red but now I can't imagine getting anything else. Sounds like a great idea, do you know of any decent roads around here? I've lived here all my life and can't say I know many good ones off the top of my head since I really had no reason to look for one. I am defiantly down for a drive though once this damn break in period is over. It's down right torture knowing all the power is right there, yet can't use it for another 700miles. I might have to throw a party at 1k lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Stlgrndskeeper View Post
    Welcome and congrats! Pure HOTNESS!!!
    Hey man I see you have a 3m clear bra. How do you like it? What areas does it cover and how much would you say you can see it?

I love the 3M clear bra. I've had it on my last 5 vehicles and I won't ever go without it.

You can get coverage anywhere you want it, more coverage means more cost though.

I have the front bumper, the hood up to the scoop, back of the mirrors, headlights, rocker panels, and behind each wheel covered.

It isn't very easy to see, you have to be at the right angle with the right light to see any definitive lines.
    2011 WRX DGM hatch Cobb DP, Inv. Q300 CB, AEM intake, DW 1000cc's, DW 300 lph pump, AP w/ custom E85 tune, STS w/bushing, 3M clear bra, and tint for now...

It's been a while since I've looked around and having a truck doesnt make you go looking for roads. There should be some roads in Rockaway, I always liked taylortown road and then powerville or split rock . If you have the time go up past sparta. Lots of hills and curves. I've also been looking to see some good driving roads, but I dont want to be tempted.

Congrats man! I'm envious since I'm looking for one myself.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.