Just purchased my first 2006 sti
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Just purchased my first 2006 sti within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi I'm fom Mexico and just purchased a 2006 sti I'm new to these cars so I hope to learn ...

Just purchased my first 2006 sti

Hi I'm fom Mexico and just purchased a 2006 sti I'm new to these cars so I hope to learn more about them here and I will be asking questions I will be posting piks tonight I know the car has some mods like bov,exaust, other than that I'm not quite sure I will put some pictures of the motor and maybe y'all can tell me if you see any other mods.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hola... welcome... is the exhaust just a catback or does it have a downpipe as well? If so you'll want to make sure it has some form of engine management... The BOV can be a bad idea, cause it can make you run rich in between gears so you might want to swap it with a stocker...
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #801
    The Impreza "this was repaired/replaced at what mileage" database (Please Contribute)
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...57#post2688257

It says greddy on the bov and their is some red piping and as far as the exaust it says magnaflow also I see another thing that says greddy not sure what it is I will take pictures and post them so you can check them out and tell me.

Hmm okay... get some pretty close shots of around the turbo area...
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #801
    The Impreza "this was repaired/replaced at what mileage" database (Please Contribute)
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...57#post2688257

heres some quick motor piks

i will take some better piks tomorrow
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 100_1433.jpg   100_1430.jpg   100_1423.jpg   100_1432.jpg   100_1434.jpg  

100_1427.jpg   100_1425.jpg   100_1428.jpg   100_1435.jpg   100_1421.jpg  

Last edited by Joseflores252010; 04-20-2011 at 11:34 AM. Reason: changed pictures

another pik

and whats this?? also the car has 19k kilometers guessing like 12k miles
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2011-04-19_20-06-28_176.jpg  

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.