New to site...no car yet

This is a discussion on New to site...no car yet within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys, I just joined here and am currently a member of 8thcivic. I want get a WRX in July ...

Blah blah blah something about penguins CowboyD Eng6ine's Avatar

New to site...no car yet

Hey guys, I just joined here and am currently a member of 8thcivic. I want get a WRX in July when I have my 08 civic lx paid off. I already have someone who wants to buy it so that takes some stress off, now it's to research the car a bit more and find out how to get one for a fair price.

Can't wait to get rid of my civic and get something that is a bit more ballsy. 140hp is a joke.

Anything I should know of about the WRX? Plan on stopping by the dealer next week to check one out.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome to the forum man! The wrx's are pretty awesome, ad the new ones bring it to a whole new level. I would call around before going to the dealer because a lot of the time they won't have them on the floor since there is a small number made and they are so damn popular. Good luck with your searches!