Ap on '11 wrx
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Ap on '11 wrx within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Does anyone have actual power gain #'s from installing an Access Port on a '11 wrx that is stock? Just ...

Ap on '11 wrx

Does anyone have actual power gain #'s from installing an Access Port on a '11 wrx that is stock? Just wondering about how much gain would be installing on a stock car with re-flash.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Check Cobb's website.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

for actual power gain, the butt dyno screams yes.
    but i do have an sti, not sure how much more it helps or doesn't.
    i put it on and immediately noticed in accelerates much smoother and pulls harder not only from a launch but up top too. I had more more in higher gears as well, I could be in 6th on the freeway at 65 and not have to downshift to get around traffic. The accessport also lets you monitor you motor and different sensors as well, it is a very nice thing to have! oh and it does 0-60 times as well lol.... when i took it off(now) my car feels sluggish and likes to jerk around a bit when downshifting and during hard accelerating... i miss it. and wish i didnt have to sell it.
    spw 2011 wrx sti hatch

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevin1569 View Post
    for actual power gain, the butt dyno screams yes.
    but i do have an sti, not sure how much more it helps or doesn't.
    i put it on and immediately noticed in accelerates much smoother and pulls harder not only from a launch but up top too. I had more more in higher gears as well, I could be in 6th on the freeway at 65 and not have to downshift to get around traffic. The accessport also lets you monitor you motor and different sensors as well, it is a very nice thing to have! oh and it does 0-60 times as well lol.... when i took it off(now) my car feels sluggish and likes to jerk around a bit when downshifting and during hard accelerating... i miss it. and wish i didnt have to sell it.
    Why did you have to sell it?
    2012 WRX ice silver metallic
    Protuned by Agile Auto 315whp/342wtq @ 20.5psi

10-15 horse and 40ish torque
    2011 WRX Limited w/ Nav, Performance Auto Solutions Tuned by Dave - 349awhp 366 ft/lbs @ 19psi E85
    Enkei PF01s, AEM Intake, PW TMIC, TS Kompact BPV, Invidia Q300 Catless Turboback, GS EBCS
    GS Uppipe, Tial MV-S 38mm EWG, FIC 1100cc Injectors, DW DW65c FP, PTP Turbo Blanket, Zeitronix ECA Gauge
    AEM Wideband & Boost Gauges, SMY Cluster, SPT Short Throw Shifter/Bushing, Anarchy Motive Shift Knob, 30% Tint

Anybody install an Air intake to 11wrx? HKS , K&N OR COBB which one is better? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eric05mx View Post
    Why did you have to sell it?

need the cash because of taxes now and i had to have some warranty work done on the car.
    spw 2011 wrx sti hatch

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.