Another MY2011 on the block - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Another MY2011 on the block within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Thanks, just curious cuz I bought mine on 3/8/11 off the dealer lot, not ordered and the build date was ...

Thanks, just curious cuz I bought mine on 3/8/11 off the dealer lot, not ordered and the build date was 11/10. It had 9 miles on it so I know it wasn't a demo. Tryin to figure out how long it takes after the sticker is stamped and when it gets into the new owner's hands. It seems like you were on the "accelerated plan" though because the build date is before the order date. You lucked out man!
    Last edited by Asharus; 04-14-2011 at 10:19 AM.
    2011 WRX Limited w/ Nav, Performance Auto Solutions Tuned by Dave - 349awhp 366 ft/lbs @ 19psi E85
    Enkei PF01s, AEM Intake, PW TMIC, TS Kompact BPV, Invidia Q300 Catless Turboback, GS EBCS
    GS Uppipe, Tial MV-S 38mm EWG, FIC 1100cc Injectors, DW DW65c FP, PTP Turbo Blanket, Zeitronix ECA Gauge
    AEM Wideband & Boost Gauges, SMY Cluster, SPT Short Throw Shifter/Bushing, Anarchy Motive Shift Knob, 30% Tint

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Congrats Absolutely gorgeous!
    2011 WRX DGM hatch Cobb DP, Inv. Q300 CB, AEM intake, DW 1000cc's, DW 300 lph pump, AP w/ custom E85 tune, STS w/bushing, 3M clear bra, and tint for now...

Banned
    Exhaust gases "spool" the turbo, so if you are accelerating carefully you wont notice it much. The turbo whine picks up at 3000 and ramps up from there if you have your foot to the floor. Its hard to wait till 1000 miles. Luckily I drive 100 miles a day to work!

Wow! I thought my 100 mile daily round trip to work was a lot!
    2011 WRX Limited w/ Nav, Performance Auto Solutions Tuned by Dave - 349awhp 366 ft/lbs @ 19psi E85
    Enkei PF01s, AEM Intake, PW TMIC, TS Kompact BPV, Invidia Q300 Catless Turboback, GS EBCS
    GS Uppipe, Tial MV-S 38mm EWG, FIC 1100cc Injectors, DW DW65c FP, PTP Turbo Blanket, Zeitronix ECA Gauge
    AEM Wideband & Boost Gauges, SMY Cluster, SPT Short Throw Shifter/Bushing, Anarchy Motive Shift Knob, 30% Tint

congrats

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Asharus View Post
    Wow! I thought my 100 mile daily round trip to work was a lot!
    It is a lot! and thats what I meant, it 50 miles each way. Mostly highway though, and a brand new road so its nice, lots of bugs right now though. The front bumber of both cars is COVERED.

Haha yeah, I just saw a bug stuck on my front roof rack. Makes me wonder what happens to those poor guys when they get sucked into the hood scoop.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Marioshi View Post
    Exhaust gases "spool" the turbo, so if you are accelerating carefully you wont notice it much. The turbo whine picks up at 3000 and ramps up from there if you have your foot to the floor.
    I'm well aware of how turbo works, but apparently waiting for 1000 mile mark is much harder than waiting for the car itself.

Yeah, that 3rd gear acceleration on the highway ramp is quite a feeling. Last time I drove something that fun was a touring class Irmscher Opel Omega 500 Evo in the 90's.

I Support ClubWRX
    It seems like you were on the "accelerated plan" though because the build date is before the order date. You lucked out man!
    I dont think its that limited tho, its not a Ferrari. My dealer told me that wrx's are shipped in small amounts, and that why you have to wait a long time. At one point i was told that at the current time there are only 6 BLO's are being transported to the dealerships (in the whole country). But i don't believe those ppl too much.

No, it's not as limited as a Ferrari, but the events in Japan has certainly limited the numbers.

Yeaa another WRB! Looks good!

Thanks, just curious cuz I bought mine on 3/8/11 off the dealer lot, not ordered and the build date was 11/10. It had 9 miles on it so I know it wasn't a demo. Tryin to figure out how long it takes after the sticker is stamped and when it gets into the new owner's hands. It seems like you were on the "accelerated plan" though because the build date is before the order date. You lucked out man!
    And I thought mine was old when I got it! My build date was 11/26 and picked it up on 1/24.

congrats on the car! you'll reach 1k soon before you know it
    2011 WRX DGM Limited Hatch
    Stink-Eye Mob #408

Cobb AP Stage 1, AEM CAI, SPT CBE, Tint, Red Tail Overlays, V1 hardwire, RA Mudflaps, STI STS, HT Auto Front Lip

I Support ClubWRX
    few more recent HDRs

so far added rallyarmor flaps and sti v-limited front lip, spt sts with bushing should be on the way

oh yeah, just passed 900mi mark, just 100 miles to go.
    Last edited by Igor103; 04-22-2011 at 04:51 PM.

Nice pics!

Great shots! Camera?
    2011 WRX DGM hatch Cobb DP, Inv. Q300 CB, AEM intake, DW 1000cc's, DW 300 lph pump, AP w/ custom E85 tune, STS w/bushing, 3M clear bra, and tint for now...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast