wrx wheel bearing

This is a discussion on wrx wheel bearing within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I have been hearing some what of a wheel noise when i turn to the left and when i revers ...

wrx wheel bearing

I have been hearing some what of a wheel noise when i turn to the left and when i revers my wrx or when i some times let it cruse on a low rpm. Is it my wheel bearing going bad or is it something ales I don't know about what do you guys thing.
    Time is short days go by way to fast so live up and drive fast so you can catch up with old man time

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User AllShallPerishJ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vmanFwrx View Post
    I have been hearing some what of a wheel noise when i turn to the left and when i revers my wrx or when i some times let it cruse on a low rpm. Is it my wheel bearing going bad or is it something ales I don't know about what do you guys thing.
    And what type of noise would you be hearing. A description of the noise you're hearing will help some people narrow the problem down for you.
    Live.Free.Or.Die
    Blobeye Syndicate #55

grinding low pitch its coming from the front passenger side.
    Time is short days go by way to fast so live up and drive fast so you can catch up with old man time