Bottoming out when launching hard - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Bottoming out when launching hard within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well, I imagine the physics of the turn make it alot easier; burnouts are never my goal: I feel my ...

Well, I imagine the physics of the turn make it alot easier; burnouts are never my goal: I feel my previous posts, stating "I would never launch my wrx hard", etc, made that fairly clear. In that instance, the clutch pedal was already completely released, all I did was step on the gas while moving at 10 miles an hour. I do not abuse my vehicles- and I have no interest in shredding my tires or my drivetrain. If I did not make that sufficiently clear, I appologize. However, I also appologize if i misinterpreted your last post, my brain is completely exhausted at the moment.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Pylonpounder View Post
    Well, I imagine the physics of the turn make it alot easier; burnouts are never my goal: I feel my previous posts, stating "I would never launch my wrx hard", etc, made that fairly clear. In that instance, the clutch pedal was already completely released, all I did was step on the gas while moving at 10 miles an hour. I do not abuse my vehicles- and I have no interest in shredding my tires or my drivetrain. If I did not make that sufficiently clear, I appologize. However, I also appologize if i misinterpreted your last post, my brain is completely exhausted at the moment.
    But you also weren't the one posing the question. The OP is the one trying to do burnouts. And I was actually telling the OP not to do clutch dumps not you. Sorry for the confusion. I do like to beat on my car. It's fun.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

Ahh; I wasn't sure. I typed that out, and then realized "well wait a sec, what if he's not responding to me?" and so appologized also for the possible misinterpretation. I liked beating on my wrangler, but subarus are a little too finicky for me to want to do that. Heard far too many horror stories, and don't have the cash to put in PPG's, or any other stronger driveline parts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12