New member!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New member! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello all! I've been a lurker here for a month or so and finally got around to creating a account. ...

Smile New member!

Hello all! I've been a lurker here for a month or so and finally got around to creating a account. I'm currently on my second Subaru, my first was an 06 WRX, which I loved more than life itself. Then I bought a house and decided to eliminate the car payment, in turn I bought an Impreza TS. Its mostly stock and will probably stay that way as its just a DD, and usually stays packed with snowboarding gear during the winter. Only mods are factory rack delete with a custom mounted Yakima rack, and WRX wheels lol. I have AGX struts and Swift springs that are getting installed this weekend (factory struts are completely shot, originals with 160k on them lol), I'll post up more pics when I get it cleaned up. Anyways, here are a few pics. Thanks!

My 06 right before I sold it.

And my current Impreza, this was before the rack delete.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

welcome to the club!
    2011 WRX Base Hatch in Obsidian Black Pearl
    Stink-Eye Mob #027
    My Car
    - Mike

hola

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.