new member questions

This is a discussion on new member questions within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello All, As a new member (2011 WRX Premium 5dr DGM) 750 miles,I have few new member calibur questions: What's ...

new member questions

Hello All,
    As a new member (2011 WRX Premium 5dr DGM) 750 miles,I have few new member calibur questions:
    What's up with this de-badging thing?What's the intent or purpose with doing it? Why are WRX's and STI's modifiers dream come true?I find all this mod stuff pretty fascinating.Say I was looking to have a few mods done,are there reputable mechanics out there that could do it for me or would I just be asking for trouble?I'm not that mechanically inclined,live outside Philly.
    Love this site and my new wrx.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by bmac4 View Post
    What's up with this de-badging thing?What's the intent or purpose with doing it?
    it's personal preference. some like to make their trunk look clean & sleek without the badges on it

Why are WRX's and STI's modifiers dream come true?
    i'm not sure i'd say a modifiers dream come true. subaru's are actually really picky when it comes to mods. you have to be knowledgeable and know what youre doing or else your car will hate you

Say I was looking to have a few mods done,are there reputable mechanics out there that could do it for me or would I just be asking for trouble?
    your best bet is to find a tuner shop that specializes in subarus.

welcome to the club.

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.