Just Ordered - 2011 DGM WRX Premium
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Just Ordered - 2011 DGM WRX Premium within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I went down to the dealership today, after a few months of researching here and another forum. I ordered a ...

NLK

Just Ordered - 2011 DGM WRX Premium

I went down to the dealership today, after a few months of researching here and another forum. I ordered a new 2011 Dark Grey Metallic WRX Premium, from the factory. Dealer said it should still take between 6-8 weeks for delivery, despite what happened in Japan, though I would not be surprised if it took longer.

Ordered the following Options:
    Popular Option 3B
    - Auto-dim Rear-view Mirror w/ Compass and HomeLink
    - Security Shock Sensor
    Popular Option 5B
    - Off-black Center Console Armrest Extension
    - Rear Cup Holder
    Crossbar Kit
    All Weather Floor Mats
    Interior Illumination Kit - Red

Should be a long two months.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Congratulations, but damn that 2 months is going to take forever.

Congratulations on your order, it's good to hear that the order time doesn't really seem to be delayed....one of the dealers I have been talking to said that all of the WRX's would be seriously delayed out of Japan. I'm glad that seems to not be true, he is probably just BS-ing customers to tempt them to pay sticker price for cars he can find in stock!

NLK
    Quote Originally Posted by Rholman1 View Post
    Congratulations on your order, it's good to hear that the order time doesn't really seem to be delayed....one of the dealers I have been talking to said that all of the WRX's would be seriously delayed out of Japan. I'm glad that seems to not be true, he is probably just BS-ing customers to tempt them to pay sticker price for cars he can find in stock!
    Thats what half of the dealers, whom I talked to, tried to tell me. The other half were pretty cool, giving me their initial lowest price, saying that they do not expect delays or if they do expect delays, they do not expect the price to go up.

You should try contacting dealerships that are within a respectable KM/Mile range and see if they have any on the lot, unless you are dead set on having it ordered...

Note...Japan had another earthquake today of 6.5 magnitude I believe. Not sure if they have even more destruction or not, but just information to pass on.

NLK
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdot View Post
    You should try contacting dealerships that are within a respectable KM/Mile range and see if they have any on the lot, unless you are dead set on having it ordered...

Note...Japan had another earthquake today of 6.5 magnitude I believe. Not sure if they have even more destruction or not, but just information to pass on.
    Thanks for the heads up. I did contact a bunch of Dealerships around the state, but none of them had a WRX Premium in stock. One dealership said that they did find one that was close to the specs that I wanted, but they wouldn't sell it to be for anything less than MSRP.

I did hear about the 6.5 that happened over the weekend. My friends in Japan said that that is more along the lines of normal activity, for Japan, and should not, normally, cause issues, as it is a normal occurrence for them.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.