WRX
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Yo i go to college up in connecticut and one of my best friends just bought a new 2011 wrx ...

Post WRX

Yo i go to college up in connecticut and one of my best friends just bought a new 2011 wrx and since then i fell in love with the car. i have been looking for one but i don't want to spend more then 17,000 at most. I also don't want a peace of crap.(not that a wrx can be crap) I don't care about the milage, the only thing i really want is a 5 speed transmission and a stock engine. if any one could please help me out on finding one i would greatly appreciate it. Thank you and please reply.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Y0.... I bought my 2007 for 15,000 with 2x,xxx miles.. the search is on bro, good luck and welcome!

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

I Support ClubWRX

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

You will most likely be looking at 06-07s with your price range. You should also a consider a STI as well. Sometimes you can find them for decent prices and mileage depending on your location. I got my 2004 WRX with low miles and one owner also, for about 14k. Good luck to you finding your beast!!

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by zdrummerz View Post
    You will most likely be looking at 06-07s with your price range. You should also a consider a STI as well. Sometimes you can find them for decent prices and mileage depending on your location. I got my 2004 WRX with low miles and one owner also, for about 14k. Good luck to you finding your beast!!
    With 17k? He can probably get into an 08/09s

I bought my car for 18 3 years ago so if it's worth 17 retail I've made a GREAT investment!

OP, if you have 17k to spend you can get one that's only a few years old. Be wary of certain 09s though, they had explody engines.

Quote Originally Posted by Drews View Post
    With 17k? He can probably get into an 08/09s

I bought my car for 18 3 years ago so if it's worth 17 retail I've made a GREAT investment!

OP, if you have 17k to spend you can get one that's only a few years old. Be wary of certain 09s though, they had explody engines.
    Your absolutely correct. They retain their value very well, especially the older STI's.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.