New member here!

This is a discussion on New member here! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey whats going on clubWRX! Bought a 2010 Subaru Impreza WRX Limited 4dr All-wheel Drive Hatchback WRX Limited Satin White ...

New member here!

Hey whats going on clubWRX! Bought a 2010 Subaru Impreza WRX Limited 4dr All-wheel Drive Hatchback WRX Limited Satin White Pearl. My 1st subaru ever! So excited about the car. Now i was wondering what brand you guys recommend as far as buying a turbo timer and what should be my 1st upgrade?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Do not buy any turbo timer.

See my signature for a link to parts info.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I Support ClubWRX
    Do NOT buy a turbo timer.

None the less... Welcome!

First Upgrade... Your knowledge. These cars are VERY picky. If you do things improperly, I guarantee that you will be regretting it later on.

2nd upgrade... AccessPort
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

Welcome
    Contributing unsolicited, worthless opinions since 9/10...
    The project I spend all my money on.... <---- Click it

hola, and congrats on the car.

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    First Modifications - what to do and not to do

turbo timers are a waste of money bc our turbos are oil & water cooled.

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Welcome! As others have said, research is your friend and may save you a lot of money and headache.
    Stink eye mob #727
    2011 WRX DGM Hatch, Protuned Stage 1

Welcome! This is a shot in the dark, but did you happen to buy your car at Mid-city Subaru on Irving Park Road in Chicago? My wife and I looked at a car with the EXACT description of your car about 2 weeks ago at that dealer.

Welcome and congrats on your new ride!
    2011 WRX DGM hatch Cobb DP, Inv. Q300 CB, AEM intake, DW 1000cc's, DW 300 lph pump, AP w/ custom E85 tune, STS w/bushing, 3M clear bra, and tint for now...

@ Rocco20v i acutally went and test drove that car last week. I liked it alot. Looked good to me! How come you passed up on it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ambien82 View Post
    @ Rocco20v i acutally went and test drove that car last week. I liked it alot. Looked good to me! How come you passed up on it?
    We really liked it too. We decided to purchase exactly what we want though and ordered the color and options from the factory. Enjoy the car though it was really nice!

Yup i liked it so much i bought it! lol! Thanks! I Traded in My 09 Scion xB to get this WRX. They let me take it home 1 night and i fell in love with it. Took my wife around in it and pretty much had her at 1st gear....lol! What did you end up getting? Where are you in chicago are you from?

Quote Originally Posted by Ambien82 View Post
    Yup i liked it so much i bought it! lol! Thanks! I Traded in My 09 Scion xB to get this WRX. They let me take it home 1 night and i fell in love with it. Took my wife around in it and pretty much had her at 1st gear....lol! What did you end up getting? Where are you in chicago are you from?
    We ended up buying a 2011 5 door limited in WR Blue. We live on Irving Park but down near Lakeshore. What about you? We are actually about to move to the east coast, so we decided to order from a dealer back there and just pick it up when we move back.