new to site genereal mod ???

This is a discussion on new to site genereal mod ??? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hi all new here and was wondering. im runnin a TBE with no cat...meow...and my gas milage went down the ...

new to site genereal mod ???

hi all new here and was wondering. im runnin a TBE with no cat...meow...and my gas milage went down the ****ter. was thinkin its runnin rich due to the cat delete, i think its time for a stage 1 tune and see if i can correct this. any thoughts?? thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    What car?
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

my bad 02 wrx wagon

I Support ClubWRX
    A tune won't hurt certainly but it should not be necessary. It will tend to lean out your mixture I'd imagine but I don't know whether it will affect your measured consumption. You will gain output so it's worthwhile considering.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

i agree , im lookin for an unmarried accessport, or just going to a shop and getting a tune, im gona run mor mods but cant afford to do it just yet, all in good time, thanks!! and if you know anyone with a accessport for a 02 wrx let me know...