Good price on a 2011 wrx !? - Arizona purchase
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Good price on a 2011 wrx !? - Arizona purchase within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; 2011 4dr DMG Premium wrx - ,311 + sales tax + license/registration + doc fee...is it possible to get it ...

Good price on a 2011 wrx !? - Arizona purchase

2011 4dr DMG Premium wrx - $27,311 + sales tax + license/registration + doc fee...is it possible to get it for less, wondering what others have been paying...in arizona possibly...

Thanks!
    2011 dmg wrx - ETA: May.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I would have loved to pay that price. I know I don't live in Arizona, but in Canada I paid 36k including tax.... It does come with all the upgrades such as the short shifter, which you would have to add on as an upgrade. It sounds reasonable without knowing the exact MSRP in Arizona, but if you can get 5-600 off invoice that seems to be the going rate. If you wait until the end of 2011, you will get an even better deal.... if you can wait....

Still, I don't understand how Americans pay so much less on vehicles at a time when our Canadian dollar is worth more!!!

not a bad price. go at the end of the month. i use to work at showcase honda and courtesy chevy in phx and the last day of the month sales managers want to boost thier stats. they will lower the price to make a sale. also go in with a good downpayment. the higher the down payment, the lower the monthly payments will be. visa versa with small down payment, higher monthly payments. hope this helps

Not a bad price. I got mine for $27,140. $27,800 after options/dealer documentation fee (charged me for install too since it was already on it's way). The rest was TTL fees, and lovely sales tax.

if you join IMBA (International Mountain Biking Association ) you can get any Subaru for 2% below dealer Invoice

Good price. For my 2011 WRX Premium 4DR, I paid $27,627 (included short shifter, floor mats & carbon fiber trunk trim) + TAX + Doc Fee + REGIS (total $30,520.93) in SoCal.

According to Truecar.com the factory invoice for my car with the above options is $27,688.....so, Disturbed what options come with that price quote you got?
    Last edited by Fierceblues; 03-23-2011 at 11:52 AM.
    2011 SWP WRX Premium
    STI Short shifter w/ STI rear bushing, SPT Carbon Fiber Trunk Trim, Bell STI Radar/Laser detector, SPT Lower Chassis Brace
    2005 Toyota Highlander
    1970 Datsun 510 sedan (first car)

Just ran a truecar.com for a Phoenix zip code and the best local price is 27,636 (300 above invoice). So yeah, you're getting a great price. For reference, in my area (NY) the best price for me was 810 below invoice, but I paid only 400 below invoice because a different dealer had the color/options I wanted.
    2011 WRX Limited w/ Nav, Performance Auto Solutions Tuned by Dave - 349awhp 366 ft/lbs @ 19psi E85
    Enkei PF01s, AEM Intake, PW TMIC, TS Kompact BPV, Invidia Q300 Catless Turboback, GS EBCS
    GS Uppipe, Tial MV-S 38mm EWG, FIC 1100cc Injectors, DW DW65c FP, PTP Turbo Blanket, Zeitronix ECA Gauge
    AEM Wideband & Boost Gauges, SMY Cluster, SPT Short Throw Shifter/Bushing, Anarchy Motive Shift Knob, 30% Tint

Also, try to get the STS and bushing. From what I heard, it's a lot better than the stock shifter.
    2011 WRX Limited w/ Nav, Performance Auto Solutions Tuned by Dave - 349awhp 366 ft/lbs @ 19psi E85
    Enkei PF01s, AEM Intake, PW TMIC, TS Kompact BPV, Invidia Q300 Catless Turboback, GS EBCS
    GS Uppipe, Tial MV-S 38mm EWG, FIC 1100cc Injectors, DW DW65c FP, PTP Turbo Blanket, Zeitronix ECA Gauge
    AEM Wideband & Boost Gauges, SMY Cluster, SPT Short Throw Shifter/Bushing, Anarchy Motive Shift Knob, 30% Tint

I paid $27,300 for my limited with full leather, cold weather package and the rubber floor mats/trunk liner. Sticker price was right at 31k before. I felt like I did pretty good.

Nice kill, that's $1044 below invoice. BTW all premium and up come with cold weather pack and all limiteds come with leather.

I couldn't rember what all came on which package. Yeah, the dealer screwed up getting me two other cars (dealer trades), so I gave them one more chance, but only at my price. They came through. . .

Yeah, 1044 below invoice is a great price, nice job.

Here is the deal I just got on our new 2011 WRX. Ordered last week.

WRX Limited 5MT / 5-door in WR Blue Pearl
    Option Package 01 - Standard Model
    Auto-Dimming Mirror/Compass
    Wheel Locks/Alloy Wheels
    Interior Illumination Kit in RED
    Rear Cup Holder - Off Black
    Center Armrest Extension - Off Black

MSRP for Vehicle Above $30,296.00

Your Order Price for Vehicle Above $27,911.00

Excellent Deal! $722 below invoice

Seems like the more they are the more theycan take off.
    MSRP $26,715
    Momo shift knob
    Pop Equip Group 3b
    dim mirror/comp w/homelink
    Security Shock Sensor
    Paid $24,650
    Yes dear polishing the underside of the rocker panels IS important.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast