New WRX Premium!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on New WRX Premium! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just got it three weeks ago, loving it so far!!...

Registered User Erikjenkins11876's Avatar

New WRX Premium!

Just got it three weeks ago, loving it so far!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

U.S. Combat Veteran (3ID) Stu_Gotti's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Congrats! Pics?
    Clarke Tuned | Cobb SRI | Cobb DP | Nameless Mid-Pipe & Axleback | PW TMIC | DW65C | NGK2309 | SPT STS | RA Flaps w/Blue | Pro-Clip | KB Black Aluminum Shift Knob | KB Front & Rear Shifter Bushings | 18x9.5 +40 Gunmetal Rota D wrapped in 265/35ZR-18 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 | 24mm Whiteline Front Sway & 22mm Rear | Kartboy Front & Rear Endlinks | Yakima Roof Rack Complete System w/ Highroller Bike Rack & Yakima Fairing | 35% Tint | Full Sound Dead | Blue Prova Rearview

I Support ClubWRX
    Good choice, refined. Enjoy.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Sexy!

How much did you get it for? Looks great!

Grats dude, picked the right color too!
    2011 WRX Limited w/ Nav, Performance Auto Solutions Tuned by Dave - 349awhp 366 ft/lbs @ 19psi E85
    Enkei PF01s, AEM Intake, PW TMIC, TS Kompact BPV, Invidia Q300 Catless Turboback, GS EBCS
    GS Uppipe, Tial MV-S 38mm EWG, FIC 1100cc Injectors, DW DW65c FP, PTP Turbo Blanket, Zeitronix ECA Gauge
    AEM Wideband & Boost Gauges, SMY Cluster, SPT Short Throw Shifter/Bushing, Anarchy Motive Shift Knob, 30% Tint

Thanks dudes! Both my cars are white (my wife and I also own a 2008 Honda Civic EX-L sedan). I ended up getting it for around 30K which was 500 over invoice, I had to have car shipped from another dealer so I split the shipping cost for the over invoice. It came factory/port with the SPT exhaust, which is far louder than I expected.

I Support ClubWRX
    Congratulations,looks good
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

A little info about me...

Have some mechanical knowledge but this is my first turbo'd car. I used to have a 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse V-6 that was a little modded (intake, exhaust, suspension), best drag racing time was a 14.68@94.5MPH. At the time I also had a 98 Ford ZX2 that was pretty modded up and I entered into a few car shows, that car had every bolt-on imaginable and was still slow at 15.0@91MPH. I then had a 2004 Ford Focus SVT that I did absolutely nada to, that car handled VERY well, I auto crossed it few times for fun. Most recently I had a 2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor that died in a pretty bad crash involving my wife and a hairy corner, rolled it three times and she walked away with a few bumps and scratches. Plans for this one are as follows: #1 SUSPENSION. This car needs a bit of help here, and I plan on doing it right! I will most likely start with a drop in filter(dry of course), sways, end links, bushings, subframe work, and a short throw shifter (god does this need one). Then on to an Access port, DP, shiny bits etc etc. Nothing too wild with the engine mods because this will be my daily driver for now and I play drums and occasionally move them with this little guy.

congrats

I Support ClubWRX
    Damn, glad to hear she did fine... that's insane.
    Clarke Tuned | Cobb SRI | Cobb DP | Nameless Mid-Pipe & Axleback | PW TMIC | DW65C | NGK2309 | SPT STS | RA Flaps w/Blue | Pro-Clip | KB Black Aluminum Shift Knob | KB Front & Rear Shifter Bushings | 18x9.5 +40 Gunmetal Rota D wrapped in 265/35ZR-18 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 | 24mm Whiteline Front Sway & 22mm Rear | Kartboy Front & Rear Endlinks | Yakima Roof Rack Complete System w/ Highroller Bike Rack & Yakima Fairing | 35% Tint | Full Sound Dead | Blue Prova Rearview

Yeah she was fine, it really was due to the Mitsubishi holding up so well in the accident. I know it's a Subie site and we all take our shots at Mitsubishi, but that truck saved her life so I will always respect that car brand. It also reinforced my decision to buy a car that had or has a factory rally program. It teaches the manufacturer so much about how to make a durable accident prone car. Man that truck was trashed! The whole rear door split like a banana peal and two of the axles were in the back trunk when we went to clean it out.

I Support ClubWRX
    Dang! Hey safety is paramount, doesn't matter what type of vehicle.

Sweet color .......yep suspension will be my first real mods, after reinforcement of the front bumper that is.
    2011 SWP WRX Premium
    STI Short shifter w/ STI rear bushing, SPT Carbon Fiber Trunk Trim, Bell STI Radar/Laser detector, SPT Lower Chassis Brace
    2005 Toyota Highlander
    1970 Datsun 510 sedan (first car)

awesome soob dude

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast