rally armor 2011 wrx (pics)

This is a discussion on rally armor 2011 wrx (pics) within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; also did some overlay work on the headlights, foglights, and tails... rally armor version 2...

rally armor 2011 wrx (pics)

also did some overlay work on the headlights, foglights, and tails... rally armor version 2

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Looks good. Where did you get the stuff for the fogs?
    Robert

Stink-Eye Mob #1313
    2011 WRX 4 Door Ltd in DGM

Looks great....Very nice!

looks awesome..just really dont like how you left the awd badge and took off all the other ones..you should just take them all off..but thats just my meaningless opinion

U.S. Combat Veteran (3ID) Stu_Gotti's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Looks good!
    Clarke Tuned | Cobb SRI | Cobb DP | Nameless Mid-Pipe & Axleback | PW TMIC | DW65C | NGK2309 | SPT STS | RA Flaps w/Blue | Pro-Clip | KB Black Aluminum Shift Knob | KB Front & Rear Shifter Bushings | 18x9.5 +40 Gunmetal Rota D wrapped in 265/35ZR-18 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 | 24mm Whiteline Front Sway & 22mm Rear | Kartboy Front & Rear Endlinks | Yakima Roof Rack Complete System w/ Highroller Bike Rack & Yakima Fairing | 35% Tint | Full Sound Dead | Blue Prova Rearview

I Support ClubWRX
    Looks good,but I'm not a big fan of the finishers though.Are those lamin-x overlays on the fogs?How many layers did you add?
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

mudflaps look fantastic. I am looking to do some appearance upgrades on my STI and mudflaps and a start-shield are the first items on my list.

Thanks for the comments fellas. I got the overlay materials from avery. I had to fabricate them my self. Its the same material as the clearbra on the ride. I basically used clearbra avery brand in clear for the bumper and headlights. Yellow for the fogs and red for the tails. Cutting them is a skill u have to aquire. U have to use an exacto knife and cut just the film without scratching your ride. I have some experience from workin in a shop so i can do it but if u dont know what u are doing u can scratch your paint. Its all 3 mil thick and is supossed to last for 10 years against the elements. Good investment to protect your ride and give it a new look at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by 2w0r0x9 View Post
    looks awesome..just really dont like how you left the awd badge and took off all the other ones..you should just take them all off..but thats just my meaningless opinion
    Awd is the ballar rally badge. Gives the ru ten more horsepower by keeping it on. And it makes me smile

Looks really good. One of the nicest hatches I've seen.
    2012 WRX ice silver metallic
    Protuned by Agile Auto 315whp/342wtq @ 20.5psi

Supporting Member mjboudreaux77's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    I get jealous whenever I see you guys who live where front plates aren't required... Very nice though.
    If I don't die by Thursday, I'll be roarin Friday night - Jimmy Buffett

^^^ THANKS BRO!

^^as for the plate.. texas does require the front plate... i roll w/o one cause im silly like that

looks good man! i like just the "AWD" on the back. its different. i left just the "WRX" on mine but a lot of people do that. i wasn't a big fan of the rally armors when i first started seeing them, but they're definitely growing on me. think i'll be getting em soon.
    2011 WRX Base Hatch in Obsidian Black Pearl
    Stink-Eye Mob #027
    My Car
    - Mike

looks really clean man.. reminds me to jump on de-badging my hatch too. haha also nice to see you got all your RA mudflaps on straight. I couldn't get one of my rear ones completely straight but now i'm too lazy to try and fix it. -_-;