Long time Subaru owner back in the turbo game
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Long time Subaru owner back in the turbo game within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Man its been a long time since I have been on clubwrx! Sorry I havent owned a WRX or STi ...

BVM

Long time Subaru owner back in the turbo game

Man its been a long time since I have been on clubwrx! Sorry I havent owned a WRX or STi in a while. I have been rockin' a 92 SVX LS-L ever since my STi was totalled. I just picked up a 2010 WRX sedan last night. I think I have only driven it 3 times. I really like the car so far. I would have preferred a 5dr hatch and any color but red or black though... but it is what it is. As with any Subaru, it will grow on you over time.

Mods are only window tint ATM. I plan on a STi short throw shifter and a SPT cat back. Its WAY too quiet for me right now. I may toss on a SPT intake because even though I am 39, I still love the sounds a turbo makes.

I am hoping by going with a SPT exhaust I wont have trouble with the exhaust clearing a curt hitch. I have to be able to tow my KTM to the MX track on a small 5x8 trailer.

I don't know if there are any free mods for the new body style. I have been out of the scene for a while now. I have been blowing up the search button on that other Subaru site. TBH, the community seems to be changing and I am not sure I like its current direction. But, I guess I am getting old.

WRX and others.

2010 WRX 5MT

Previous:
    '02 WRX

'04 STi

92 SVX LS-L (89k miles!)
    "The fate of the world rests in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun".

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    A most deserved no need to be sorry welcome back to the Club!
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Sorry to hear about the STI. My personal favorite of them all.

BVM
    I spent some time (2 days!) with Mother's clay bar & wax. She looks so much better now!

"The fate of the world rests in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun".

BVM
    zdrummerz- It was a fun car but nothing but trouble. Got hit by lightning and had $14k of repairs done at the dealer. It should have been totaled then.. but it sure was after it burnt to the ground!

Man, I forgot what a clean car looks like. You're making me feel bad. lol

BVM
    Well thats because you have all that odd white stuff on the ground in your pic.. We don't get that around here!

lol. we're actually getting some more now.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.