2008 WRX STi New to Forum
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2008 WRX STi New to Forum within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello all just wanted to introduce myself. I purchased my STi last Friday March 11th. I'm looking forward to making ...

2008 WRX STi New to Forum

Hello all just wanted to introduce myself. I purchased my STi last Friday March 11th. I'm looking forward to making some modifications to the vehicle and hope that I can learn from this forum and the vast knowledge of other owners. Mine is a white wide body version with the 2.5 powerplant. Purchased used with 35k miles it already appears to have an aftermarket exhaust and Kenwood head unit. I'll post more detail as I get my hands dirty.
    Adam [AJ's STi]
    2008 Subaru WRX STi Shameless Phoenix Plug Here...
    More details to come...
    Magnaflow Exhaust, Kenwood DNX5120 Audio.
    Want to add: Perrin Front Strut Brace, Perrin Front Adjustable 22mm/25mm Sway Bars, Perrin Sway Bar Kits w/ Endlinks (Soft Kit?), K&N Typhoon Cold Air Intake, and Perrin Crank Pulley.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Greetings and welcome to the Club Adam!
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Thanks for the welcome I'm hoping to learn more about my car and what I really need to be looking for to make it a better vehicle.
    Adam [AJ's STi]
    More details to come...
    Want to add: Perrin Front Strut Brace, Perrin Front Adjustable 22mm/25mm Sway Bars, Perrin Sway Bar Kits w/ Endlinks (Soft Kit?), K&N Typhoon Cold Air Intake, and Perrin Crank Pulley.

hola and congrats

Is there any easy way for me to determine if the prior owner has changed the up pipe or down pipe from the turbo without getting the car on a lift? Sorry if my terminology is incorrect this is a brand new venue for me. (Currently wondering if a stage1 or stage2 re-flash of my ecu is possible at the moment.) I don't want to do anything unsafe for my engine but I'm beginning to think more was done to this car than meeting the naked eye.
    Adam [AJ's STi]
    More details to come...

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.