Greetings From New 2011 5-door Owner

This is a discussion on Greetings From New 2011 5-door Owner within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Picked her up two days ago, thanks for all the help answering my pre-order questions! Couldn't be happier with the ...

Greetings From New 2011 5-door Owner

Picked her up two days ago, thanks for all the help answering my pre-order questions!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P3170927.JPG 
Views:	25 
Size:	75.7 KB 
ID:	95949Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P3170939.JPG 
Views:	25 
Size:	124.8 KB 
ID:	95950Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P3170924.JPG 
Views:	24 
Size:	101.7 KB 
ID:	95953Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P3170926.JPG 
Views:	23 
Size:	141.5 KB 
ID:	95952Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P3170930.JPG 
Views:	26 
Size:	77.9 KB 
ID:	95951Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P3170934.JPG 
Views:	20 
Size:	94.7 KB 
ID:	95948

Couldn't be happier with the car. Logged 200k so far, lots more behaving to do before hitting that 1600km break-in recommendation but 4k RPM is plenty to play with when you've coming from our other car. (07 Honda Fit)

While people say the interior is pretty basic, the media center is really a nice perk, awesome to be able to use a phone for bluetooth calls, music, and navigation all while charging via USB.

I did notice a slight scraping sound somewhere front of the cabin when in gear and off the gas at lower speeds last night after a long drive. It's really not a bother just sounded a little strange the first time it popped up. The car was warm at the time, I was out this morning for a quick lap around the block with it cold and I couldn't really get it to happen. Did some searching around online and it sounds like it's a fairly common question with the Subaru's and probably normal, but give a hollar if you have any advice. Will probably check with the dealer when I'm in next week.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Congrats! Great choice of color
    2011 SWP WRX Premium 5-door!

Banned
    Looks nice! Got the right body style! HB for the win! What coastline is that? Looks nice, noticed you were talking KMs? Where you at, canadia perhaps?

Scraping sound...not good. I havent heard any of those.

East Coast of Canada, these were taken at and around a place called Peggy's Cove in Nova Scotia. Great driving roads out there.

canadian eh..
    wrx with a carseat

Grats! Picked the right color and body style too!
    2011 WRX Limited w/ Nav, Performance Auto Solutions Tuned by Dave - 349awhp 366 ft/lbs @ 19psi E85
    Enkei PF01s, AEM Intake, PW TMIC, TS Kompact BPV, Invidia Q300 Catless Turboback, GS EBCS
    GS Uppipe, Tial MV-S 38mm EWG, FIC 1100cc Injectors, DW DW65c FP, PTP Turbo Blanket, Zeitronix ECA Gauge
    AEM Wideband & Boost Gauges, SMY Cluster, SPT Short Throw Shifter/Bushing, Anarchy Motive Shift Knob, 30% Tint

I Support ClubWRX
    Congrats and welcome to the Club, eh!
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Thanks ya hosers.

I don't know what the scraping was but I haven't heard it since, even after a long drive tonight.

Damn I love this car!
    Last edited by serenity_now; 03-18-2011 at 01:58 PM.