New 2011 WRX Hatch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on New 2011 WRX Hatch within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello everyone, bought my first subie about a month ago and I have already fell in love with the vehicle. ...

New 2011 WRX Hatch

Hello everyone, bought my first subie about a month ago and I have already fell in love with the vehicle. I have always loved the style of them and dreamed I would someday own one, the opportunity came up so I seized the chance and now own a 2011 WRX 5-door in white.

Dealership tossed in a window tint (20% around) and a SPT cat-back exhaust to sweeten the deal for me. I like the sound of the SPT but I want to do a 3" TBE instead of the 2.5" cat-back and Im looking into an accessport and short throw shifter as well.

Finally decided to post up saying hi since I have been lurking in the back for so long. And yes I've read a ton of the stickies and used the search function ( yes that mystical bar at the top) Looking forward to becoming a part of the community

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

hola and congrats.

post some pics.

Welcome And congrats! +1 on the pics, the white is really growing on me
    Stink eye mob #727
    2011 WRX DGM Hatch, Protuned Stage 1

Welcome to the club!
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned \_(ツ)_/

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

Thanks guys, will post some more pics soon as I get them uploaded. Long story short I test drove a black one day and came back few days later to find they traded it for a white one, test drove the white one and fell in love with the color.

nice, white is really subtle. advantage is that they are not too attractive to police. i was in the middle of white and silver but for some reason went with the rally blue..i envy that color.

i like those gauges. makes me want to set mine up like that. are they from subaru?

Quote Originally Posted by shadowpr View Post
    i like those gauges. makes me want to set mine up like that. are they from subaru?
    Lol naw they are AEM gauges and aftermarket A-pillar from IWSTI.com, did the install last tuesday.

Gauges on the a-pillar freak me out since there is an airbag in there...the thought of getting smacked in the head by my gauges during an accident isn't a fun one

Great choice on the white...I absolutely love the color and I think it'll hold up really well over the years
    ~ADAM
    70 El Camino SS clone
    2011 WRX Sedan in Satin White Cobb Stage 1+AEM Cold Air Intake
    Click here for my Progress Thread
    Installing HellaSupertones? Click here.
    N.E.R.D. #4
    Devout Practicalist

+1 on white growing on me! I didn't consider any other color other than WRB but now that I see the white, it would have been a second choice, for sure.

nice color, been wanting to get white or silver but ended up in blue.
    wrx with a carseat

My body shop guy told me years ago that white is the easiest color to take care of and to work on, and black is the worst. I told myself that day that my next car will be in white, which is why I went with SWP too.
    2011 WRX Limited w/ Nav, Performance Auto Solutions Tuned by Dave - 349awhp 366 ft/lbs @ 19psi E85
    Enkei PF01s, AEM Intake, PW TMIC, TS Kompact BPV, Invidia Q300 Catless Turboback, GS EBCS
    GS Uppipe, Tial MV-S 38mm EWG, FIC 1100cc Injectors, DW DW65c FP, PTP Turbo Blanket, Zeitronix ECA Gauge
    AEM Wideband & Boost Gauges, SMY Cluster, SPT Short Throw Shifter/Bushing, Anarchy Motive Shift Knob, 30% Tint

Quote Originally Posted by Asharus View Post
    My body shop guy told me years ago that white is the easiest color to take care of and to work on, and black is the worst. I told myself that day that my next car will be in white, which is why I went with SWP too.
    So true...I still hate myself for having my El Camino painted Midnight Blue. It's a nightmare.
    ~ADAM
    70 El Camino SS clone
    N.E.R.D. #4
    Devout Practicalist

Quote Originally Posted by ElVerde View Post
    Gauges on the a-pillar freak me out since there is an airbag in there...the thought of getting smacked in the head by my gauges during an accident isn't a fun one

Great choice on the white...I absolutely love the color and I think it'll hold up really well over the years
    Thanks! There is actually not an airbag in the pillar, the a-pillar remains intact during an accident which is why i decided on putting gauges there.

Quote Originally Posted by SubiRexWagon View Post
    Thanks! There is actually not an airbag in the pillar, the a-pillar remains intact during an accident which is why i decided on putting gauges there.
    I'm pretty sure it says "Airbag" directly on the pillar...maybe I'm mistaken.
    ~ADAM
    70 El Camino SS clone
    N.E.R.D. #4
    Devout Practicalist

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast