need a little advice

This is a discussion on need a little advice within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hi people got a sti 6 speed usuall extras hks full stainless,hks induction kit,hks bov im wanting to put a ...

Thumbs up need a little advice

hi people got a sti 6 speed usuall extras hks full stainless,hks induction kit,hks bov im wanting to put a bigger turbo on what would be the best a 16g or 20g without breaking it any advice would be great.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 1 scooby View Post
    hi people got a sti 6 speed usuall extras hks full stainless,hks induction kit,hks bov im wanting to put a bigger turbo on what would be the best a 16g or 20g without breaking it any advice would be great.
    Either would work with supporting mods but one word of advice, more power = less reliability
    Stink eye mob #727
    2011 WRX DGM Hatch, Protuned Stage 1

thanks mate ur right there im just a speed junkie wanting more power but i dont want to break it as its cost enough already

Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    The FP 68HTA is a great turbo
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.