Ordered my WRX 5DR limited SWP today! Put down the $500 deposit - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Ordered my WRX 5DR limited SWP today! Put down the 0 deposit within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Curious, when buying a car, can the dealer still change the price of the car after you have put your ...

NLK
    Curious, when buying a car, can the dealer still change the price of the car after you have put your down payment? I would guess no, as Ive never experience this, but I just thought about it. Ive been getting quotes from a couple of dealerships. Half of them will not go under MSRP because they say, "The Japan incident means the cars are hard to find, so we cannot lower the price". While the other half would gladly go down to Invoice Price.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by YorkWRX11 View Post
    nope right now it is .9 for 63 months at least in CA that is why I am jumping on this. It is linked to the Impreza and since the WRX is an impreza we can get the good rate.
    To be honest I am not sure. From my understanding if you order a car now it takes a long time 6 months or so. I just gave my dealer a headsup that I found a car and probably plan to get it if everything goes through and I would let him know by Sunday if I get the car and want my refund back. He couldnt believe that they were selling it to me at invoice. I am assuming they are doing this because I have one on order currently and I got 500 over invoice. The invoice pricing is incentive for me to buy from them immediately and it also has spt exhaust on it which I asked him to remove and they cant. I will take it anyways sure I'll like it. Where you live?

Picked up the car today I love it, can't wait to get that 1k miles on it. Very smooth transaction with barber Subaru in Ventura. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Now the minor modding begins....

Pic

I wont be driving around a fishbowl much longer.Tint will be going on tomorrow. Medium all the way around. I could not be happier with the car it is so awesome. I would def reccomend them to anyone. The SPT exhaust is an cheap upgrade it sounds great. We compared my cousins WRX sedan next to mine and the spt sounded much better.

Ill start a new thread tomorrow with the updated pics after tint

I wont be driving around a fishbowl much longer.Tint will be going on tomorrow. Medium all the way around. I could not be happier with the car it is so awesome. I would def reccomend them to anyone. The SPT exhaust is an cheap upgrade it sounds great. We compared my cousins WRX sedan next to mine and the spt sounded much better.

Ill start a new thread tomorrow with the updated pics after tint
    If you're looking for a place to get your tint done and are in Orange County, I highly recommend TW Tinting. Look 'em up on yelp.. they are located by the 55 and Edinger in the Irvine/Santa Ana area. Leo is the store manager and he did my '11 WRX hatch tint job flawlessly for a great price with lifetime warranty ($160-cash). If you are interested in doing the red taillight overlays, he can do those too for $120. My user name on yelp is Justin L.

Does he cut it with a cpu then put it on the car? Also do you have a pic with the red tailight overlays?
    thanks

I just picked up my 2011 WRX Dark Gray Premium edition. Sticker was $28,874 and I paid $25,624. I believe that if way under invoice. Dealerships kept talking about supply and demand. So I waited until the end of the month and the supply and demand BS went out the window. Good Luck!

nope right now it is .9 for 63 months at least in CA that is why I am jumping on this. It is linked to the Impreza and since the WRX is an impreza we can get the good rate.
    It's 1.9% on a 36 or 48 month option and anything longer than that is 2.9% up to I believe 72 months and that is off of Subaru's website and the dealership that I just bought mine from.

Does he cut it with a cpu then put it on the car? Also do you have a pic with the red tailight overlays?
    thanks
    He wraps it on the lights and then cuts it by hand. This way he ensures it completely wraps around the light housing and doesnt just lay flat on top. I can say he does great work and didnt cut up my lights at all haha. Check out the pictures on my member journal. Hope this helps.

Got mine at .9% for 63 months bought it on Sunday. I'm in CA since the wrx is an impreza you are able to get the rate if you're tier 1 credit. Got 30% tint all way around today. Can't stress how much I'm loving this car. I'm including a pic of my bumper cover i didn't think I'd like it at first but it actually compliments the car really well and also it's nice to not have to worry about scratching up the bumper. I've scratched my g/fs old cars bumper once

Quote Originally Posted by katzuu View Post
    If you're looking for a place to get your tint done and are in Orange County, I highly recommend TW Tinting. Look 'em up on yelp.. they are located by the 55 and Edinger in the Irvine/Santa Ana area. Leo is the store manager and he did my '11 WRX hatch tint job flawlessly for a great price with lifetime warranty ($160-cash). If you are interested in doing the red taillight overlays, he can do those too for $120. My user name on yelp is Justin L.
    haha that's where i got mine done too! I know leo pretty well. I've brought over 15+ cars to him and never had one go back with a complaint or anything. if you get your tint's done by him the warranty for fix it ticket is 20/off and another 20/on.. much better then some other shops in la charging 100 to put back on. that's more than half the cost to put all them on in the first place. If anyone needs tints for sure go to Leo, pm me if you guys need his info. or check out Window Tinting TW Tint Serving Santa Ana, Irvine, Costa Mesa, Newport Beach $10 bucks off if you mention my name too
    Last edited by nighthawk06si; 10-06-2011 at 10:27 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.