Need help on 06 Subaru exhaust choices
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Need help on 06 Subaru exhaust choices within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi Everyone, I have had my 06 Subaru since well...06. I used to have a heavily modified Mitsubishi Eclipse 97 ...

Need help on 06 Subaru exhaust choices

Hi Everyone,

I have had my 06 Subaru since well...06. I used to have a heavily modified Mitsubishi Eclipse 97 and have recently felt the itch to start modding my WRX. I was wondering if anyone could offer me any advice on a reasonably priced exhaust system that would improve performance and add for a more full sound. I do not want to go back to the single large exhaust tube and would prefer to have a dual tip exhaust. Problem is that i don't have piles of cash so i am looking for a very cost effective way to do this. Any suggestions to good shops in South Florida or Brands/Models of exhausts that offer good sound and performance would be appreciated.

Thanks to everyone and hopefully ill see some of you out there in our Subi's!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

While the exhaust im running on the car is not dual ecxhuast it is a Cobb turbo back exhaust, doesnt look like a big ole fart can, It is a little bigger then the stock exhaust point. As for sound it has a great tone and is loud when you get up on it but on easy driving its not bad at all.

I took the car to new mexico a 9 hour drive and drone was not bad at all. If you do get a tbe just remeber that you will need a tune put on the car.
    CobbTuning.com - SS 3" Turbo-Back Exhaust this is what im running with kinda pricy but sounds great(It came with the car when I got it so maybe I have no say in this lol)
    08 Sti, Stage 2 Protune.

I Support ClubWRX
    What's your budget?
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

my cousin drives an 07 with the following exhaust: Invidia G200 Cat Back Exhaust Titanium Tip Subaru WRX / STI 2002-2007 at RallySportDirect.com

i love it. loud, but not too loud, really nice rumble, and very little drone.

i know you wanted dual, but did you mean dual tip out of the same muffler or dual as in right and left sides of the car dual?

if you cannot budget tuning your vehicle, you cant get a turbo-back exhaust, b/c they will require you to get at tune.
    Stink-eye Mob #814004
    2010 WRX Limited Hatch - spt short throw...for now

I have the invidia G200 full 3". I love it! Nice rumble! I would definitely recommend it.

I Support ClubWRX
    I'd recommend craigslist
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.