Also Waiting on 11 WRX
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Also Waiting on 11 WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Went to a local Subaru dealership on Feb 2 to buy a wrx. They told me I had to wait ...

Also Waiting on 11 WRX

Went to a local Subaru dealership on Feb 2 to buy a wrx. They told me I had to wait 8-12 weeks on an order and while specifying what I wanted they told me that a DGM sedan was ordered by the dealership and was scheduled to arrive at the end of Feb. So of course i said sure that sounds a lot better than waiting 3 months, and as for the color it could have been any color and I wouldve taken it rather than wait longer. Salesman emails me today saying i finally got the vin number even though last week i was told the car had already left the port... Anyway this all got real confusing so i called him and he said yeah he mustve got the order or information or whatever mixed up with another order. In the email he didnt include the ETA but when I called him he said March 8th. I hope they got it right this time, but was wondering what good is the vin number at this point? Can i track the movement of the car and how?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

U.S. Combat Veteran (3ID) Stu_Gotti's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Good for insurance quotes...
    My Build | Facebook | I may appear calm, but in my head I've killed you three times

G 5
    Mine is due in any day as well. My dealer is grabbing it from another dealer when it arrives there. It's pretty frustrating they can't tell me exactly when, they just say any day.

come to rhode island , they have fields of 2011, sedans, hatches you name it. also the dealerships are 20 mins apart from each other.

i bought mine last saturday, and i get to pic it up this saturday( 2011 silver hatch)

i cant imagin waiting for more than a week i would go crazy

hang in there and enjoy it when you get it!
    "He knows two facts about ducks,.. and both of them are false" - Jeremy Clarkson

Yeah I'm trying btw I just googled how to track it.. bright side is anyday now sounds A LOT better than 8-12 weeks.

I Support ClubWRX
    you can contact SOA at https://www.subaru.com/shopping-tools/contact-us.html Give them your VIN/VON,what accesories have been ordered & your dealer name.They will tell you exactly where your car is right now & ETA to port.I did the same when I was waiting last year.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Does it make sense if my salesperson told me the eta was March 8 but when I called Subaru they have no info except the Vin ???

Not even mentioning whether it arrived at or left the port.

Ok they just called back saying it should get to the port Tom after that should get to the stealership by around the 16th or few days later

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.