Proud new WRX owner in Ohio!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Proud new WRX owner in Ohio! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey all. Just bought a blue 2011 WRX Premium, thought I would start hanging around here. Not sure what mods ...

Proud new WRX owner in Ohio!

Hey all. Just bought a blue 2011 WRX Premium, thought I would start hanging around here.

Not sure what mods are planned, but I need to do something about the damn stereo SOON! Thinking about getting the new 10" subwoofer/amp that Subaru literally just started offering as an accessory. $500 for it, anyone tried it yet or know if it's a good deal?

Some gold rims may be in my future as well...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

hola and congrats on the car. looks good.

zomg very sexy car. love the wrx 11's! you might also want to check out ohiosubarus.org
    we get a lot of meets together, a very friendly crowd!
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Infinity

Quote Originally Posted by kbrownmann View Post
    you might also want to check out ohiosubarus.org
    we get a lot of meets together, a very friendly crowd!
    Will do. The dealer in Columbus that sold me the car is an STI enthusiast and told me about centralohiosubarus.com - they have meetups and road trips and whatnot. Are those related?

I Support ClubWRX
    Nice car.I don't think the Subaru sub is worth it,way too expensive.There are many less expensive alternatives.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffdill View Post
    Are those related?
    Nope. Both are enthusiast groups but not associated with each other. On average, I'd say COS is an older group of owners, so I guess it depends on where you fit in best. Both are good groups to belong to.

Steve - Avon, Ohio, USA - Moderator - Fun Drives and North Central States
    The Morris Garage
    2008 Outback 2.5XT Ltd __2002 WRX Wagon __ 1958 MGA Roadster __ 2008 smart Cabrio __ and a few scooters...

Nice Machine.. I agree whole heartedly on the stereo. If you do find yourself a set of gold rims, I wouldnt mind picking up the 2011 stock rims from you, they are pretty....

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Now time to get all that dealer advertising off the car.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

Quote Originally Posted by josnroh View Post
    Now time to get all that dealer advertising off the car.
    Amen to that...I've been so busy with the move to my new apartment that I hadn't even thought about it. Gotta take care of it!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.