2011 WR Blue 4 door on order
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on 2011 WR Blue 4 door on order within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys whats up? I just placed an order for a 2011 base rex at my local dealership, I can't ...

2011 WR Blue 4 door on order

Hey guys whats up? I just placed an order for a 2011 base rex at my local dealership, I can't wait the 8-12 weeks for the thing to get here. I'm already looking at some Perrin goodies and a shifter, I was expecting a car to be shipped from another dealership so I bought a set of winter wheels and tires from tirerack already that will just have to wait till next winter.

I'm trading in my 2003 Nissan Sentra SER Specv its been a good car but at 160,000 miles its starting to rattle a lot and rust, so off to the dealership I went. A few cars had crossed my mind, the Mazdaspeed 3 and the Lancer Ralliart, but the WRX was just too much fun to drive and at heart I always wanted one since 03 when I originaly looked at getting one but it was a little out of my price range.

I'll miss the sentra and its 6th gear but I'm sure the WRX will keep a smile on my face.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome! They are going to give you some thing on your trade with 160K, wow!
    Yes dear polishing the underside of the rocker panels IS important.

Yeah $2,000 for the Nissan, or off the price of the WRX however you want to look at it.

Welcome! Nothing wrong with having winters on standby...just means you don't have to buy them next season

But damn, 2-3 months for one on order??? You can't find something sooner than that since its a base?
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    welcome :] i learned how to drive on a school bus yellow spec V. enjoy the subie when you get it.

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome,yeah the wait sucks but its totally worth it.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

U.S. Combat Veteran (3ID) Stu_Gotti's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Congrats, the wait def sucks... 50 days in.
    My Build | Facebook | I may appear calm, but in my head I've killed you three times

The wait will be bad....but at least you will get to enjoy the rattles right away when you get the new suby. They are notorious for rattles brand new!
    vendeta2k
    Accessport + COBB SF Intake = BEST MOD EVAR!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Welcome! Nothing wrong with having winters on standby...just means you don't have to buy them next season

But damn, 2-3 months for one on order??? You can't find something sooner than that since its a base?
    The dealership had tried to get one from some other local dealers, but every time a WR Blue base would show up it would be sold before they could get it shipped to the dealership. If I wanted a different color they could get one, but if I wanted the blue I would have to order it. I don't mind the wait, it will give me some time to save up some more cash for a down payment.

Quote Originally Posted by Vendeta2K View Post
    The wait will be bad....but at least you will get to enjoy the rattles right away when you get the new suby. They are notorious for rattles brand new!
    Hell the sentra rattles like crazy right now so it cant be much worse

VIN number is in should be at the dealership at the end of the month

U.S. Combat Veteran (3ID) Stu_Gotti's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Nice, hang in there :] DEF worth the wait, my friend...
    My Build | Facebook | I may appear calm, but in my head I've killed you three times

I ordered mine on November 6th and I still have no word!! WTF?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by kspot18 View Post
    ummm thats crazy what has the dealership told you?

Time to find a new one.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

I Support ClubWRX
    November 6th?WTF indeed.I see that you are in CT.Which dealer did you go to?Contact SOA.Tell them your name,order date & dealer name.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.