2011 WR Blue 4 door on order - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 2011 WR Blue 4 door on order within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by kspot18 I ordered mine on November 6th and I still have no word!! WTF?!?!? It takes max ...

Quote Originally Posted by kspot18 View Post
    I ordered mine on November 6th and I still have no word!! WTF?!?!?
    It takes max like 12 weeks. A little delayed now due to the quake.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Maybe it's still in japan or customs for radiation check?
    wrx with a carseat

Went in today to talk to them about it, for the 4th or 5th time (I've been hitting them up monthly). They really had no explanation. I originally ordered a DGM Limited 5-door w/ navigation, short throw shifter, and side body molding. The only thing the guy told me was that it looked like they just weren't making DGM Limited 5-doors w/ the navigation. That's the word he got from SOA. So after debating and looking at other options during the week, I went a different route. The new one is now going to be DGM Premium 5-door w/ navigation, short throw, side molding, SPT exhaust, as well as wheel locks and rear bumper molding, both of which were already on the car. And they shaved $100 off what I was going to pay before. It's coming down from NH this weekend and I should have it by the end of next week. I figured I could sacrifice the leather and HID lights for the exhaust and other stuff. Plus I'll actually HAVE a car now. Sorry for the novel. And the dealership was Premier Subaru in Branford, CT. Not their fault it didn't come in, but nice guys and worked with me to get me in something.

Picked her up today!!! The hill assist drives me crazy, I stalled the car because of it, other then that I f'n love it can't wait to see what it can do after the break in. Heres some crappy cell phone pics....

WOW nice! how did you get your plates so quick!
    Yes dear polishing the underside of the rocker panels IS important.

The dealership just transfered the plates for me, and I'll get a new registration in the mail.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.