Good day... Bad day... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Good day... Bad day... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Uh Oh I spy some supertones behind the grill. I have a bad back as well, +1 ...

Quote Originally Posted by Uh Oh View Post
    I spy some supertones behind the grill.

I have a bad back as well, +1 for comfy seats.
    That's right I forgot all about them. But the buttheads that drive around braindead know I have 'em...

I just got back from having the old worn out tint removed and just got some new 3M Color-Stable 20%. Once the sun comes back out, I'll have to get some new pics.

Funny thought about the Bug Eye Mafia... A lot of people are blown way when they check out the car. I'm pleased to say that this car has been a major score!

I'm looking forward to my first road trip (in a couple of weeks) Gonna head out to The Dalles, OR for the Oregon Trail Rally. I'll make quick trip out, but will take the long way home. This car is as much fun as my bike... And I really LUV motorcycles.
    RayK
    '02 Silver WRX

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Looks pretty nice! I'd say that it was a heck of a score. How many miles are on it? I traded in my 1997 Miata for my 2005 WRX. The Miata was fun (we were thinking of dropping in a 5.0L) but in the end I needed to get away from the two seater and get a four door again.
    2005 WRB WRX Stage 2
    Blobeye Syndicate #76
    A Must Read http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/engine...do-not-do.html

Quote Originally Posted by Skreekin View Post
    Looks pretty nice! I'd say that it was a heck of a score. How many miles are on it? I traded in my 1997 Miata for my 2005 WRX. The Miata was fun (we were thinking of dropping in a 5.0L) but in the end I needed to get away from the two seater and get a four door again.
    78k... I know what you mean about the two seater thing.
    RayK
    '02 Silver WRX

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12