Picking up my 11 Pearl White Hatch WRX next week!

This is a discussion on Picking up my 11 Pearl White Hatch WRX next week! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Very excited to say the least! My wife unfortunately rolled our Mitsubishi Endeavor. We were looking at the WRX sedan ...

Registered User Erikjenkins11876's Avatar

Picking up my 11 Pearl White Hatch WRX next week!

Very excited to say the least! My wife unfortunately rolled our Mitsubishi Endeavor. We were looking at the WRX sedan as a "fun" car, I play drums and need a way to move them so we are going hatch! Any absolutly nessecary mods to start with?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Congrats on the new purchase!

Only advice I an offer on mods is to drive the car for a while first. Not just through break in, but give it a few thousand miles to decide where the car lacks. IF it lacks.. and then mod from there to contour it to your needs n wants.

The hatch is a excellent choice for hauling cargo though.. I work IT and have had to haul servers/pc's and monitors in mine and so far its not let me down. You wouldn't believe the amount of crap you can put in the rear of these cars with the seats down lol.. its like a little truck.
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    My name is Shawn, I'm a Devout Practicalist and I'm addicted to flat4's
    This page has had 1,666 visits
    SUCH IS MANGO!

Registered User Erikjenkins11876's Avatar
    Thats good to know about the room! We have only gotten to drive a leftover 2.5GT (WRX with auto, yuck) hatch but it seemed to have a good bit of room. I used to fit my drums into a 2000 Mitsu Eclipse so I'm sure this can do it. I got to sit in an STi sedan with the SPT exhaust so I know I want an exhaust of some sort, it sounded so mean.

Yeah, the SPT exhaust is a good choice so is the Short Throw Shifter. The cargo tray, and the bumber cover are also useful if you will be hauling anything. They are more creature comforts more than mods.
    Yes dear polishing the underside of the rocker panels IS important.