Dude, where's my car?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Dude, where's my car? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; The wait is killing me! I ordered it January 10th and according to my salesman it will be here in ...

Dude, where's my car?

The wait is killing me! I ordered it January 10th and according to my salesman it will be here in "March". They haven't given me any date yet though. I'm sick of dropping $80 into the tank of my truck and getting 14mpg and driving such a boring vehicle (although driving through the 15 inches of snow we got on Feb 1st/2nd when everyone else was snowed in was a lot of fun...).

Chalk up another DGM base 5 door WRX to the clan here when she arrives!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome.On the bright side you will be getting more mpg with the new WRX,a whole 5 mpg more at 19 mpg.Its crazy that people have to still wait 3 months for the car.I waited 3 months before I got it in December last year.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I do mainly highway driving, it will be more than 5mpg. I literally get 14mpg on the interstate in my truck.

I would have bought one right off the lot if they had any within a 300 mile radius but no such luck. Had to order.

welcome to the site and congrats on the purchase. you will probably get 8-10 mpg better.

oh, by the way, i think your car is somewhere in the middle of the ocean on one of these :
    Last edited by dbya rx; 02-27-2011 at 10:16 AM.
    Stink-eye Mob #814004
    2010 WRX Limited Hatch - spt short throw...for now

hola and congrats

U.S. Combat Veteran (3ID) Stu_Gotti's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Yeah I ordered on Jan 9th and I'm still waiting myself... hang in there, not too much longer.
    My Build | Facebook | I may appear calm, but in my head I've killed you three times

Thanks all. I can't wait, I'll post pictures as soon as it comes in.

East Taut'in, Massachusetts, United States
    its worth the wait...

Whats up keith?! lol

and yeah, you'll love it! Definitely worth the wait!

Seriously! Where is it?! My salesman said he would call when they posted a ship date and the VIN. No call yet, I called him today and he never returned my call. I'm starting to wonder if my car fell off the container ship and is under 5,000 feet of Pacific Ocean!

You'd think they would have a VIN for me by now at the very least, right? Or a date range for its estimated arrival. With my luck it won't be here until April 16th, the day before I move to Colorado

Wants to Sell His Honyota Civilander..Any Takers? BigDaddyRex's Avatar
    Yes, another DGM base 5DR in the house! I ordered mine in in mid-December and got it in my hands in early February - just about 8 weeks. It's a long wait, but once you get it you'll get over it fast. The other positive - by the time you get it you won't have to worry about getting winter tires until next fall (you do NOT want to use the stock summer rubber in bad weather - not if you value your life/car/insurance premiums/other people's lives).
    - Chris
    2011 WRX DGM (The Fastest Color) 5DR
    Cobb AP Stage 2 93, Cobb DP, RAs, STS (the dream comes true ...)

March 31st! Got my VIN today too

Man, more power to you guys that had to wait. I wouldn't want to/be able to. Luckily there were quite a few in the capital area in NY on lots.
    2011 WRX Base Hatch in Obsidian Black Pearl
    Stink-Eye Mob #027
    My Car
    - Mike

Finally mine!!!

Love it so much! I got it with 6 miles on it and now have 200!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.