Pics of my 11
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Pics of my 11 within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; these are a few pics when she was brand new... current mod pics comming soon...

Pics of my 11

these are a few pics when she was brand new... current mod pics comming soon

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Nice pics.Is that just the exhaust finishers?What exhaust is that?
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

thats stock exhaust with just the finisher

beautiful car. There's nothing quite like black when it's new.

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Nice WRX,have fun.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

Here is a pic of her after a wax job with some cool background.

Shiny! I love the rims on the 2011. I've got the same ones. I think they all come with those right?

yup im pretty sure all the 2011's will have those. the sti has the same ones just bigger. Those rims are pure sex!!!! love them i had some similar ones on my civic they were enkie rs9's.

Quote Originally Posted by chefbabu View Post
    yup im pretty sure all the 2011's will have those. the sti has the same ones just bigger. Those rims are pure sex!!!! love them i had some similar ones on my civic they were enkie rs9's.
    My rims aren't shiny like that...but maybe that's because my car's never that clean...

I Support ClubWRX
    Looks like the weather is getting better around here,going to be in the 40s all next week.Time to put those OEM summers back on,I'm getting tired of my winters.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Thanks for the comments fellas...

ill tell you my trick to keeping swirls out and keeping the rex looking shiny. all i do is once or twice a week i have a do it your self car wash on the way home. Every time i gas up i stop in that place and just spend 1 dollar and power wash all the grim off then use the spot free rinse and just air dry the car on the way home. If you do this often the car stays looking shiny. i did nothing to the car in that pic just hosed it off u cant see the water spots in the pic but they were there. then when you really want to detail the car all you have to do is properly wash it then throw a quick coat of wax on once a month. I think it was the pic that is making it look extra shiny. i used my iphone for all those pics not bad IMO.

U.S. Combat Veteran (3ID) Stu_Gotti's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Looks good!
    My Build | Facebook | I may appear calm, but in my head I've killed you three times

Quote Originally Posted by Moduserous View Post
    Shiny! I love the rims on the 2011. I've got the same ones. I think they all come with those right?
    And I really think they're kind of meh. I may end up selling mine and buying something aftermarket.
    Scott
    Past Subies - '11 STI Limited stage 1+ and '04 STi stage 2+
    '13 Wrangler Rubicon - custom front bumper w/12k lb winch & off-road lights, skid plates, diff guards, etc.
    '04 Porsche 911 Turbo GT2 clone 600 HP/TQ
    '77 F-150 heavily modded for off-roading

^^i would sell mine if i could get the exact same rims in 18x8.5. Th look is pure sex imo.

Quote Originally Posted by jdmcnary View Post
    beautiful car. There's nothing quite like black when it's new.
    +1 the bear is keeping it that way. Love it when its clean and un-chipped.

Nice ride Chef.. lookin good man!!

Thanks for the comments fellas...

ill tell you my trick to keeping swirls out and keeping the rex looking shiny. all i do is once or twice a week i have a do it your self car wash on the way home. Every time i gas up i stop in that place and just spend 1 dollar and power wash all the grim off then use the spot free rinse and just air dry the car on the way home. If you do this often the car stays looking shiny. i did nothing to the car in that pic just hosed it off u cant see the water spots in the pic but they were there. then when you really want to detail the car all you have to do is properly wash it then throw a quick coat of wax on once a month. I think it was the pic that is making it look extra shiny. i used my iphone for all those pics not bad IMO.
    At the risk of sounding negative.. is this your first subaru? The paint is terribly brittle. Keeping the crud/dust off of it is a great Idea but even water will leave blemishes over time. Bird poo is terrible anyway but I recently had one fly by and make a direct hit.. I witnessed it and wiped it off in a matter of moments with a damp terrycloth towel. .. bigger than daylight it left a blemish.... it was literally less than 2 min it was on the paint.
    Check out the 08+ pic thread.. you'll see the chipping issue I've got up front at just 40K mi. I highly recommend a clear bra while your car still looks perfect.
    Last edited by mangostick; 02-27-2011 at 07:34 PM.
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    My name is Shawn, I'm a Devout Practicalist and I'm addicted to flat4's
    This page has had 1,666 visits
    SUCH IS MANGO!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.