New to Subaru...but not to Tuning.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New to Subaru...but not to Tuning. within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I just bought my first WRX and I am super excited. Itís a 02 I have done springs, wheels, radiator/ ...

I Support ClubWRX

Smile New to Subaru...but not to Tuning.

I just bought my first WRX and I am super excited. Itís a 02 I have done springs, wheels, radiator/ hoses, hard pipe from turbo to intake box.

I started out working on a 67 Chevelle SS when I was 14. I then moved to Honda's then to 4X4 rock crawlers (not fast enough). Anyway sold the Honda and the truck and bought a Subaru.

I am excited to pick at your brains and learn as much as I can about my new toy.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome and congrats on the bugeye. This is a great place to research and gather info. I would certainly suggest that before doing any modifications
    Stink eye mob #727
    2011 WRX DGM Hatch, Protuned Stage 1

I Support ClubWRX
    Right on I am excited...any places that you would start?

I would say read the stickies at the top of each section that you're interested in, if there's something you don't understand or can't find, just ask and you'll probably get a ton of advise
    Stink eye mob #727
    2011 WRX DGM Hatch, Protuned Stage 1

I Support ClubWRX
    Nice thanks man

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.